Al Shabab attack home where injured East Hiraan macawiisleey were being treated in Muqdisho

Jungle

VIP
:gucciwhat: They've really got a grudge against xawaadle. I don't think anything like this has happened before.

AUN intii ku dhimatay

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
How did they know the homes were they were being treated at? Is it common knowledge? How did this info slip up?

How did they know the homes were they were being treated at? Is it common knowledge? How did this info slip up?
They have spies all over the city. It’s not the first time, they have previously killed one of the Macawisley after they caught him lacking in xamar. This shabab guys are cowards in real battle.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
They have spies all over the city. It’s not the first time, they have previously killed one of the Macawisley after they caught him lacking in xamar. This shabab guys are cowards in real battle.
Where is NISA in all of this? How are there not armed guards in the vicinity of these houses? Police? NISA? The ciidan in the city? ATMIS?

Jungle

VIP
Nisa obviously knew they were there. Possibly Villa Somalia as well but no it wasn't common knowledge
Theres obviously some police and nisa working with them sxb.

Nisa obviously knew they were there. Possibly Villa Somalia as well but no it wasn't common knowledge

Theres obviously some police and nisa working with them sxb.
Some of these government agents in xamar would rather take money than up keep their dignity.

cow

VIP
According to this guy mahad salad is behind it. I mean it looks very similar to hotel reys. Mahad salad then blocked anyone helping the people. Atleast they were lucky and had heavily armed guards. Same this time mahad salad blocked any government soldiers from assisting or fighting al shabaab in the house.

Policeka qeybta Bari had to come and save them. This is what I mean in xamar, they live under our protection whether it’s medino or cabdiaziz :wow:
Dameer, Xamar is the capital i liberated it 1991 they area we live now. I was living in Madiina in the Abgaal side 1991-1993 colonizing Abgaal .They used to attack our civilians as they couldnt fight Hawadle militias so i used to stay with Cadcad family day time thinking im cadcad 🤣🤣
my dad was spending his time in Saldhiga galbeed. We welcomed you and Muuse Suudi from Boosaneerada Aabo Gedo after our clash with Caydiid like we wlcomed Qaybdid in cakaaro war to Saldhiga galbeed wich still controlled by Sacad .

Daauud cant fight HG so they were hiding behind us. Meet me in Nasteexo i will beat the shit out of you Dameeryahow.

Last edited:
Dameer, Xamar is the capital i liberated it 1991 they area we live now. I was living in Madiina 1991-1993 colonizing Abgaal .They used to attack our civilians as they couldnt fight Hawadle militias so i used to stay with Cadcad family day time thinking im cadcad 🤣🤣
my dad was spending his time in Saldhiga galbeed. We welcomed you and Muuse Suudi after our clash with Caydiid like we wlcomed Qaybdid in cakaaro war to Saldhiga galbeed wich still controlled by Sacad .

Daauud cant fight HG so they were hiding behind us. Meet me in Nasteexo i will beat the shit out of you Dameeryahow.
ironically, the xawaadle in nasteexo are completely unarmed and calcaal about how daud used to bully every one of your kuu xigeen in medino . We had your elderly attending protests against this ill treatment :tocry:

Let's not fool each other. A xawaadle like you would never be able to touch a hair on my skin in mogadishu

ironically, the xawaadle in nasteexo are completely unarmed and calcaal about how daud used to bully every one of your kuu xigeen in medino .

Let's not fool each other. you would never be able to touch a hair on my skin as a xawaadle man in Mogadishu
kkkk i have been colonizing you in Madiina in buulo xuubey, macmacaanka, dabakaayo madoiw saldhiga galbeed airportka from 1991 to 1993 same in Jowhar thank Caydiid clashing with us we set you free🤣🤣

Also we defeated Daauud many times they try to attack nasteexo.

Tell me now were were youin madiina from 1991 to 1993? Why you couldnt attack HG from madiina?

Jungle

VIP
Dameer, Xamar is the capital i liberated it 1991 they area we live now. I was living in Madiina in the Abgaal side 1991-1993 colonizing Abgaal .They used to attack our civilians as they couldnt fight Hawadle militias so i used to stay with Cadcad family day time thinking im cadcad 🤣🤣
my dad was spending his time in Saldhiga galbeed. We welcomed you and Muuse Suudi after our clash with Caydiid like we wlcomed Qaybdid in cakaaro war to Saldhiga galbeed wich still controlled by Sacad .

Af qabso clown. Abgaal were first responders followed by more abgaal police and SNA as several generals live in the area. No harmacad, no nisa has turned up.

Af qabso clown. Abgaal were first responders followed by more abgaal police and SNA as several generals live in the area. No harmacad, no nisa has turned up.
there is no such thing as Abgaal forces in Xamar this is not an FMS wadajir had hawadle taliye AUN abdi samad cageey cageey and hodan had hawadle Taliye Shuceyb. taliye kuxigeenka Banaadir aka qaybta guud is hawadle cali dhuux. If abgaal are running Xamar let them come out night time by using ciidamada dawlada in their No-Go zones. You should Thank Simaliwayn living in Xamar hadii kale waa iscuni laheedeen like you do in your isbaaro villages
Xamar xoog aan ku joogaa i was occupying the whole Madiina for three years colonizing Abgaal. As a Hawadle kid i was under threat because of our Occupation of Abgaal Madiina so i was not staying in the house after they attacked many hawadle families. You were like Palestine and black south africa for us 🤣🤣

kkkk i have been colonizing you in Madiina in buulo xuubey, macmacaanka, dabakaayo madoiw saldhiga galbeed airportka from 1991 to 1993 same in Jowhar thank Caydiid clashing with us we set you free🤣🤣

Also we defeated Daauud many times they try to attack nasteexo.

Tell me now were were youin madiina from 1991 to 1993? Why you couldnt attack HG from madiina?
Xawaadle only live/majority in two neighbourhoods in medino/all of xamar. Naasteexo and jiro miskiin. The last place describes exactly what you are in Mogadishu. Maskiin oo Abgaal kuu hoos nool.

Last edited:
Xawaadle only live/majority in two neighbourhoods in medino/all of xamar. Naasteexo and jiro miskiin. The last place describes exactly what you are in Mogadishu. Maskiin oo Abgaal kuu hoos nool
again you are running from this question where were you 1991-1993 when you were under Hawadle gumeysi in madiina explain why????

You have waax named after xawaadle militias man in Buuloxuubey. Not in Wadada jaale siyaad and saldhiga galbeed.

again you are running from this question where were you 1991-1993 when you were under Hawadle gumeysi in madiina explain why????
Sxb your basically telling us you were a victim who couldn’t live in his own house as a kid
:childplease:
Man said I had to live with cadcad families to escape Abgaal
:damn:
XL and Abgaal never fought in xamar before. You guys acted like a buffer between daud and sacad. Caydiid gar leh Ali mahdi gar leh is what you guys were saying

Trending

Latest posts