Al Shabaab releases video of attack on AMISOM base in Lego (80 Burundian soldiers were killed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been better if we weren't in this situation where we needed help from foreign countries for the security and stability of some parts of the country and that Al-Kabaab is the force that liberates it. When you have unified, strong people who don't hate one another you have a strong, unified country. And a strong, unified country has its own military and police forces where the above scenario wouldn't even exist in the first place. It's Somali people's fault in general, and those of the South in particular, why we are in the shit state we are in now. I hope to see Somalia free from foreign intervention, ideologically or militarily, one day during my life time.

It would have been better if we weren't in this situation where we needed help from foreign countries for the security and stability of some parts of the country and that Al-Kabaab is the force that liberates it. When you have unified, strong people who don't hate one another you have a strong, unified country. And a strong, unified country has its own military and police forces where the above scenario wouldn't even exist in the first place. It's Somali people's fault in general, and those of the South in particular, why we are in the shit state we are in now. I hope to see Somalia free from foreign intervention, ideologically or militarily, one day during my life time.

Stop fucking lying. You want to import foreign ideologies and ideas into Somalia, you godless prick. I don't buy your fake sincerity for a second.

Look who showed up so quick? Why am I not surprised? And what is that you want, you f*ck-wit? That Bin Laden and his sick ideology to spread all over the country where people have their limps cut off because a hungry person stole bread and women got stoned to death for adultery? GTFOH with that barbaric and backward mentality. Take that shit to Afghanistan and Syria; it will never fly in Somalia. Who gives a flying f*ck of what you buy and not buy into, doofaar weji xun!

Look who showed up so quick? Why am I not surprised? And what is that you want, you f*ck-wit? That Bin Laden and his sick ideology to spread all over the country where people have their limps cut off because a hungry person stole bread and women got stoned to death for adultery? GTFOH with that barbaric and backward mentality. Take that shit to Afghanistan and Syria; it will never fly in Somalia. Who gives a flying f*ck of what you buy and not buy into, doofaar weji xun!

Try coming to Somalia with that tough talk and see how people will react to you, you fucking boot-licking shoe-shining slave.

Says the Arab boot-licking rat, who pretends to have respect for the West that gave him the freedom and the life he's enjoying now in one day, and the second day advocates for the world domination by violent jihad. You can be (or pretend, coz I can't even tell what you are) as mad as you want, that sick dream of yours ain't coming true. And slowly but surely, we will infiltrate Somalia and its political system to make sure the sick ideologies you (pretend) to advocate for to never exist there. :umad:

Says the Arab boot-licking rat, who pretends to have respect for the West that gave him the freedom and the life he's enjoying now in one day, and the second day advocates for the world domination by violent jihad. You can be (or pretend, coz I can't even tell what you are) as mad as you want, that sick dream of yours ain't coming true. And slowly but surely, we will infiltrate Somalia and its political system to make sure the sick ideologies you (pretend) to advocate for to never exist there. :umad:

And this is the reason why I believe apostasy should not be tolerated in Somalia. Thank you for proving my point, idiot.

End the convo, I don't wanna hear what you have to say you worthless rodent.

You can believe all the crap you want believe, you dumb c*nt; it won't make any difference. And the part you have underlined there has already started to take place and will continue happening; there is nothing you or anyone can do about it.

And by the way, how many times do you have to throw yourself in a thread to quote and reply to someone and then go 'End convo, I don't wanna blah blah blah'? Do you think this is your house, ya c*nt? If you don't want hear anything then keep your misleading, lying, hypocritical fairy-tales to yourself then, you bullied, brain-dead, black- farting fag.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
3 Hawiye, 1 Isaaq dead from Alshabab in Leego which is a Digil&Mirifle district.
Goes to show you that after they got their federal state, D&M are pulling out of Alshabab.
It seems that Habar Gidir form at least half of its members in Lower Shabelle just due to the fact that they have someone die in every video. They had three men die in the Janaale and Kurtunwaarey videos.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
3 Hawiye, 1 Isaaq dead from Alshabab in Leego which is a Digil&Mirifle district.
Goes to show you that after they got their federal state, D&M are pulling out of Alshabab.
It seems that Habar Gidir form at least half of its members in Lower Shabelle just due to the fact that they have someone die in every video. They had three men die in the Janaale and Kurtunwaarey videos.

Do they state the clans of the dead operatives in their videos or did you get this info from somewhere else?

I've noticed a shift in the origins of their foreign fighters. More of them are from Swahili speaking nations instead of the west. I guess all the western Jihadis would rather join ISIS.:zhqjlmx:

He's a rat, he's what every conservative, fear mongering shock jock warns about, he is why Islam has a bad name, he is Kaafiye.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Do they state the clans of the dead operatives in their videos or did you get this info from somewhere else?

I've noticed a shift in the origins of their foreign fighters. More of them are from Swahili speaking nations instead of the west. I guess all the western Jihadis would rather join ISIS.:zhqjlmx:

Yes, they actually do state the clan of every fighter who dies in their videos. An MJ died in the Bothai police station raid in Garissa.

S

Shamis

They posted the clans in the video but I doubt they've done this before, they must be losing it.

Al Shabaab exaggerate these numbers. For some reason its always 100, 80 or 60 and never odd numbers or less than 20. I'm going to hazard a guess that only the dead bodies published in the video/website actually died.

Here's their official site for anyone who is interested and can read af Soomaali: http://radioandalus24.com/

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
They posted the clans in the video but I doubt they've done this before, they must be losing it.

Al Shabaab exaggerate these numbers. For some reason its always 100, 80 or 60 and never odd numbers or less than 20. I'm going to hazard a guess that only the dead bodies published in the video/website actually died.

Here's their official site for anyone who is interested and can read af Soomaali: http://radioandalus24.com/

They do exaggerate their numbers, but their exaggerated numbers are more accurate than anything AMISOM claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts