UPDATE Al-Shabaab denies NISA claim that they killed NISA CyberSecurity Head Ikran Tahlil and they claim Govt. did it.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I think every future Somali president learnt a lesson today.

This idea that the government can use AS as a scrapegoat for heinous crimes on civilians is over.

If there is to be any consolation from this, let’s hope that future Somali presidents remember the backlash from this innocent woman’s cold blooded murder before they decide to use the constitution as toilet paper.

AUN to this young woman.

Som

VIP
Explain me why would the Nisa and the govt target one of their own young officials. If you make an accusation you need to bring evidence

Some Somali guy told me after jumma that she was a double agent working for mi6 and she was killed because of that. Somalis love speculation. Unfortunately we will never know why she was killed.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Explain me why would the Nisa and the govt target one of their own young officials. If you make an accusation you need to bring evidence
Somali politicians don’t care for their peopple.

30 years we are still fighting and we don’t have a government.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Some Somali guy told me after jumma that she was a double agent working for mi6 and she was killed because of that. Somalis love speculation. Unfortunately we will never know why she was killed.
One things for sure is that she found enough dirt that had her killed

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
alshabab is like the cartel of course they will lie, this government has cracked down on alshabab and they will do anything to undermine it.

the real question here is why would a western born and bred somali diaspora believe a terrorist organisation over the FGS.

shocking!

Al Shabaab is known to deny things when they become too controversial, Zoobe, Turkish workers on Afgooye road. I dont understand why their words would hold any weight, they are guilty of massacres and killing of practically only muslims for years.

At the same time there is too much mystery surrounding the case. Intelligence agencies normally dont divulge too much information and are secretive by nature but everyone especially the mother and family should know what is going on and what exactly happened. Especially because it almost lead to more innocents being killed in Hiiraan and potential clan conflict.

Those spreading propaganda for politically motivated reasons and accusing people of massive crimes without evidence with no care about the consequences, will be held accountable for their actions on the day of justice in front of Allah swt.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Al Shabaab is known to deny things when they become too controversial, Zoobe, Turkish workers on Afgooye road. I dont understand why their words would hold any weight, they are guilty of massacres and killing of practically only muslims for years.

At the same time there is too much mystery surrounding the case. Intelligence agencies normally dont divulge too much information and are secretive by nature but everyone especially the mother and family should know what is going on and what exactly happened. Especially because it almost lead to more innocents being killed in Hiiraan and potential clan conflict.

Those spreading propaganda for politically motivated reasons and accusing people of massive crimes without evidence with no care about the consequences, will be held accountable for their actions on the day of justice in front of Allah swt.
Ikran got a state funeral, let these guys dig their own grave with their own hands, I don't think she got that state funeral for no reason she probably uncovered something of significant interest to the FGS before she was killed by Alshabab.

The strangest part of this saga is how a NISA operative whereabouts is of such huge interest, her gone missing was breaking news, doesn't that seem strange, an opposition who despise NISA all of a sudden care about their operatives.

Ikran got a state funeral, let these guys dig their own grave with their own hands, I don't think she got that state funeral for no reason she probably uncovered something of significant interest to the FGS before she was killed by Alshabab.

The strangest part of this saga is how a NISA operative whereabouts is of such huge interest, her gone missing was breaking news, doesn't that seem strange, an opposition who despise NISA all of a sudden care about their operatives.

This is how the average Farmaajo stan thinks.

This is the same man who cries on here when his clansmen get injured in a clan skirmish, but he wants to silence people who care about this woman's murder and her mother's pleas for help.

They will do and say anything to silence us and to discredit and silence her mother and anyone else who cares enough to post about it.

Many dont care, it is just a political card.

This is the same man who cries on here when his clansmen get injured in a clan skirmish, but he wants to silence people who care about this woman's murder and her mother's pleas for help.

They will do and say anything to silence us and to discredit and silence her mother and anyone else who cares enough to post about it.
It is obvious based off your post history that this is mostly politically motivated for you, most of your posts illustrate that.

Nonetheless, for the many who are sincere and concerned make dua for the sister, her family, and lets demand that we are told what really happened.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

National Intelligence and Security Agency operatives take oath to protect and serve their nation, there whereabouts and missions is not a matter of public record they are paid well for it, she died on duty may God rest her soul, I find it odd that opposition honed in on this operative in particular and created a narrative around her death which is against the same government she was hired by and died for.

Many dont care, it is just a political card.

It is obvious based off your post history that this is mostly politically motivated for you, most of your posts illustrate that.

Nonetheless, for the many who are sincere and concerned make dua for the sister, her family, and lets demand that we are told what really happened.

I don't care what you, a random man on a forum, thinks my motivations are. Furthermore, my motivations do not impact on the fact that her own mother has blamed NISA for her death and that she has given the media the details of her daughter's disappearance since day 1.

Instead of trying to police those of us who employ critical thought, worry about how your uncle and his henchmen are going to avoid prison time.

Som

VIP
Nobody is making accusations, we are discussing what her MOTHER and FAMILY is reporting about the case. Her mother has no reason to make an enemy of NISA or Farmaajo's Government by accusing them.
Ok so why does the mother and the family think it was Farmaajo and NISA behind this? Even if you think Farmaajo is evil why would he kill a young official for no reason? I'm not saying he has nothing to do with this but I have yet to find a comment online that explains the alleged motives behind this assassination

Trending

Latest posts