Al-Shabaab denies NISA claim that they killed NISA CyberSecurity Head Ikran Tahlil and they claim Govt. did it.

Ok so why does the mother and the family think it was Farmaajo and NISA behind this? Even if you think Farmaajo is evil why would he kill a young official for no reason? I'm not saying he has nothing to do with this but I have yet to find a comment online that explains the alleged motives behind this assassination

I can't comment on why she was killed as I am not privy to this information. I am merely relaying what her mother/family is reporting about her disappearance.

However, in general, politicians would be highly motivated to kill anyone who has incriminating information about them.

What I am very suspicious of, is how this case was handled and is still being handled. It's unprofessional and disrespectful at best and at worst, it implicates the highest level of Farmaajo's NISA.

• Why haven't Farmajo, Fahad or Kulane Jiis addressed this case publicly?
  • Why are they ignoring her mother?
  • Why hasn't the car or the driver been found, it was spotted on CCTV.
  • Why is Hormuud Telecom withholding vital information?

There are too many suspicious details in this case for the public to believe the Government isn't involved in her murder OR in covering it up.

Last edited:
What ever the circumstances are, aano qabil (the killing of innocent civilians of a clan) is retarded, savage and backwards. Random civilians should not have to suffer because of what their clansmen do. People should face the consequences of their own actions.

MP Amina " Ikran disappeared in NISA's HQ/territory, Fahad you will be asked about her, we will go after her blood"
She goes on to tell Prime Minister Roble to handle this as the elections are not his only duty.

I’m glad that people are finally waking up and starting to realize what Alshabaab really are, a tool for the government to control people and carry out targeted assassinations. Alshabaab literally collects millions of dollars in taxes (separate from government tax) every month from businesses in xamar and imports. The funny thing is its all digital and they even use bank accounts. Have you ever heard of the government confiscating any money from Shabaab?

Unfortunately not many people back home are as brave and smart as this xildhibaan.

I’m glad that people are finally waking up and starting to realize what Alshabaab really are, a tool for the government to control people and carry out targeted assassinations. Alshabaab literally collects millions of dollars in taxes (separate from government tax) every month from businesses in xamar and imports. The funny thing is its all digital and they even use bank accounts. Have you ever heard of the government confiscating any money from Shabaab?

Unfortunately not many people back home are as brave and smart as this xildhibaan.

Spot on. Even her mother Qali talked about how Hormuud Telecom declined to share information about the last number/s on Ikran's phone. Why isn't this 'government' or NISA leading the charge and collecting all this vital information? What disturbs me most is how little they care to even pretend to investigate this case.

Qali also said Hormud Telcom, the country's largest telecom provider, 'declined' to share information about the last number which appeared on Ikran's phone.

Spot on. Even her mother Qali talked about how Hormuud Telecom declined to share information about the last number/s on Ikran's phone. Why isn't this 'government' or NISA leading the charge and collecting all this vital information? What disturbs me most is how little they care to even pretend to investigate this case.

Unfortunately justice won't be served. Rooble will probably announce an "investigation" but nothing will come of it.

Without Amisom alshabab can take control of Mogadishu in few hours.
Not only her but a lot Somali professionals with extensive experience in various industries are/will go to Somalia to improve it, we simply want to see Somalia become great again. This is me included. Currently, only the lion hearted are going but as soon as Al-Shabaab is eradicated, you will see boatloads coming back.

I will never allow Somalia to fail, it's impossible. Too many have died and in the future, Somalia will become a metropolis without evil.

Explain me why would the Nisa and the govt target one of their own young officials. If you make an accusation you need to bring evidence
There could be various reasons, she could discovered something she wasn't supposed to know about/threatened to reveal incriminating information. This is an intelligence agency, due to the sensitive nature of the work and shady stuff that goes on it definitely could be a possibility imo

The opposition, in bed with foreign forces.
They tried many times to put this gov in mess.

Qalbidhagax fiasco,
Attempted assignation of qaybadiid.
Killing ikraan
They tried to convince the public - that the Somali soldiers were involved fighting in Ethiopia I could go on and on.

Politics is dirty game and people will go to an extreme extent to get gains.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Fahad Yasin strikes again. I wonder why AS is denying it this time seeing as they happily took the blame of many of NISA's assassinations.

Fahad Yasin strikes again. I wonder why AS is denying it this time seeing as they happily took the blame of many of NISA's assassinations.
thats more reason to believe them.

and they said their rationale was they don't target women. (not that i believe them but i think we can agree women usually aren't targets)

Trending