Ahmed Madoobe Tells reer Gedo: "Vacate Your Homes So We Can Squat in Them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sultan

I am the Sultan
You are a such a liar. No wonder ppl say OGs have midgaans in their sub clans. MSB was a Marehan, reer Diini, reer Kooshin man. His mama was a makaahil. MX raised MSB in Garbarharey. MSB made his rep himself. Haha OGs tryna claim MSB MX history. Wallahi you guys are trying too hard. MSB didn't backstab no one. You guys didn't chase him either. And you guys did not get even. MX own you guys.

Hororsame and Habaryaaqub are world famous Marehan Midgo .

No such thing in Ogaden

MSB gave us gedo in 1975 kulaha nacas adoon
30u4sud.jpg

Sultan

I am the Sultan
papa uhuru put you in kismaayo useless xaabo you still can't kick us out the countryside and hawiyes inhabit wajeer while maps show that its ilkodheer territory how can hutus be inhabiting your territory brudda

Kismayo belongs to all of us

Wajir is shared city.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sultan

I am the Sultan
Stop denying the truth. Everybody knows OG has midgo in their bloodline. MX has no midgo in their royal bloodline my brother.

Both Marehan and OG are nasab but 2 Marehan subclans are relegated to Midgannimo .No such thing in OG .Just name a single OG clan that is Midgo or boon.

Kismayo belongs to all of us

Wajir is shared city.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
wajeer is a shared city kulaha its pretty much 99% degoodia brudda.

kismaayo doesnt belong to ilkadheer slaves you own almost no land you land squatting yey. We own the most land and dominate the countryside. you can't claim an area because your clan were doing star jumps dances in 1864 there. and majeerteen dominated the deep southern coast during world war 2 and after it.

Both Marehan and OG are nasab but 2 Marehan subclans are relegated to Midgannimo .No such thing in OG .Just name a single OG clan that is Midgo or boon.
this guy is your master who put you in kismaayo who you calling boon and midgo
220px-Uhuru_Kenyatta.jpg

Sultan

I am the Sultan
wajeer is a shared city kulaha its pretty much 99% degoodia brudda.

kismaayo doesnt belong to ilkadheer slaves you own almost no land you land squatting yey. We own the most land and dominate the countryside. you can't claim an area because your clan were doing star jumps dances in 1864 there. and majeerteen dominated the deep southern coast during world war 2 and after it.

Wajir is shared city bro.Don't embrass yourself with your silly assertion.

Entire Jubaland is Marehan country. This should appease your uncalled frustration for now

Wajir is shared city bro.Don't embrass yourself with your silly assertion.

Entire Jubaland is Marehan country. This should appease your uncalled frustration for now
lmao i know people from there brudda how can hutus be in your turf and hawiyes live in raas kaambooni i thought lower jubba was 100000% ilkodheer

Stop him building the trump wall
he put you in kismaayo remember that don't equate sade to yey how you guys gettin violated in the 80s by kikuyus and then being slaves for them in the colonization of kismaayo and becoming liyuu police ceeb Wallahi my g ilkodheer need to fix up useless ungrateful xaabo

Sultan

I am the Sultan
he put you in kismaayo remember that don't equate sade to yey how you guys gettin violated in the 80s by kikuyus and then being slaves for them in the colonization of kismaayo and becoming liyuu police ceeb Wallahi my g ilkodheer need to fix up useless ungrateful xaabo

Do you want secede and join the Raxaweynland?

Do you want secede and join the Raxaweynland?
imagine screamining somaliyeeey somaliyeey during the MSB era and then backstabbing your own blood cousins after they helped you so you could be slaves and lap dogs for kikuyus ungrateful useless xaabo Wallahi Billahi isaaq and habar gidir are closer to me than my reer ayeeyo what ungrateful people you are. my ilkodheer cousins and in laws can go suck their mums i dont care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts