Ahmed Madoobe Tells reer Gedo: "Vacate Your Homes So We Can Squat in Them"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
yeah bro I am ready. you know what happened last time when it was only MZ fighting your entire reer gedo, this time auliyahans are joining the party too and those guys know really how to karbaash boons. are you ready sxb?

From my sources auliyahans are angry at Mohamed Zubeir. You guys are not even united. MX can karbash any sub clan of OGs. I'm ready. Reer waamo MX are gonna cause havoc at you guys. Reer Gedo will annihilate all you guys.

From my sources auliyahans are angry at Mohamed Zubeir. You guys are not even united. MX can karbash any sub clan of OGs. I'm ready. Reer waamo MX are gonna cause havoc at you guys. Reer Gedo will karbash all you guys.
Laandheer = mareexaan , majeerteen
Xaabo = cagdheer

From my sources auliyahans are angry at Mohamed Zubeir. You guys are not even united. MX can karbash any sub clan of OGs. I'm ready. Reer waamo MX are gonna cause havoc at you guys. Reer Gedo will annihilate all you guys.
my guy telling us that gedo became a gobol therefore the people there were replaced with mareexaan.

alright my brother and auliyahan are coming around, they are being made president of jubaland in 2020. I can't wait. MZ alone whooped ur boys in 89, and even used to abduct marehan women only to return them married, and they'd ask to go back to their husbands.:mjlol:
The last time MZ attacked Gedo(Hassan Turki), madoobe's cousin, yall know the calacal you guys did on radio interviews. sxb, i suggest you tell ur hunter clansmen to not piss of the mighty cagdheer.

Is that fruitcake faramaajo, the guest of mogadishu gonna bring Marehans back to kismaayo?

We chased your messiah up on a tree back in 2013, you small rotten teeths having midgaans aint stepping a foot inside the holy city of jubaland, xaaran baad ka tihiin.
Barre-Hiiraale.jpg

Wa billahi tawfiiq:ummhmm:

Is that fruitcake faramaajo, the guest of mogadishu gonna bring Marehans back to kismaayo? in 07, nigga crying about ONLF too.

Barre-Hiiraale.jpg

don't forget when he left running, leaving his kids and wives and his son got killed. in 07

xoog bay noo sheegteen kulahaa :cryinglaughsmiley:

Sheikh

VIP
alright my brother and auliyahan are coming around, they are being made president of jubaland in 2020. I can't wait. MZ alone whooped ur boys in 89, and even used to abduct marehan women only to return them married, and they'd ask to go back to their husbands.:mjlol:
The last time MZ attacked Gedo(Hassan Turki), madoobe's cousin, yall know the calacal you guys did on radio interviews. sxb, i suggest you tell ur hunter clansmen to not piss of the mighty cagdheer.

My Somali brother auliyahan always are forming a alliance with MX in Jubaland sxb. And for your information a MX man reer Dinni to be exact will be the president of Jubaland in 2019. I can't wait for your reaction when you see a MX elected president. MZ didn't do anything to landeere MX in 1989. General Ganni and MX troops stomped on MZ. :ulyin: MX women were never abducted during the Kacaan era. I suggest you guys not too get comfy in Jubaland. my clansmen the bounty hunters are gonna they gonna wreck the cagdheers. Inshallah a MX man will be the president of Jubaland. Can't wait.

don't forget when he left running, leaving his kids and wives and his son got killed. in 07

xoog bay noo sheegteen kulahaa :cryinglaughsmiley:

Is that one of his famous moments of claiming that ONLF chased him out of kismaayo?:chrisfreshhah:

We should have murked that nigga instead of poking one eye out of him :kodaksmiley:

Madoobe missed a chance right there.

Is that one of his famous moments of claiming that ONLF chased him out of kismaayo?:chrisfreshhah:

We should have murked that nigga instead of poking one eye out of him :kodaksmiley:

don't worry, it'll come. they'll smoke him then. Jland army is armed to the teeth sxb.
hunters stand no chance, even with bantu iyo balaayo oo dhan on their side.

Sheikh

VIP
Is that fruitcake faramaajo, the guest of mogadishu gonna bring Marehans back to kismaayo?

We chased your messiah up on a tree back in 2013, you small rotten teeths having midgaans aint stepping a foot inside the holy city of jubaland, xaaran baad ka tihiin.
Barre-Hiiraale.jpg

Hey bow down to the president of Somalia. He has the power to do anything he wants. And he isn't a ''fruitcake'' where did that come from. And he isn't a guest of country's capital. Mogadishu is the people's city. But there are occupiers that occupy the capital city. Farmaajo already knows MX are in Kismayo. And those ilkodeeres can't do nothing to the landeere MX. You guys are tuugs 2013 was a prime example of it. A war broke out. And MX wrecked you midgaans. MX are already in Jubaland sxb. They occupy Kismayo, Jilib, Gedo. Their feet are already near the port of Kismayo MX is the largest clan that occupies Jubaland. MX outnumber ilkodeeres in Jubaland. Can't wait for 2019 when a MX man becomes president of his state Jubaland.

don't worry, it'll come. they'll smoke him then. Jland army is armed to the teeth sxb.
hunters stand no chance, even with bantu iyo balaayo oo dhan on their side.
Bantus and other clans that live in kismaayo has only been breathing since madoobe took over back in 12, they havent had the peace they have now since the downfall of the central government.

The 8 years huraale had the city was the worst years for them, so much killings going on in the city, criminals roaming around and earning money from isbaaros that were set all over jubboyinka and all the things huurale cared about was the half destroyed port.

He did no development to the port let alone the city, and this is the man they want to be the president of jubaland.

Sheikh

VIP

You guys can't do nothing to the landeere Barre Hiiraale. Madhusso can't come to Barre Hiiraale's intellect. Barre Hiiraale has a degree. Can't say the same for Madhuuso. :manny: MX are gonna take over Jubaland. Get ready sxb.

hawiyes in wajeer what happened to the xaabo u guys are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts