Afars liyu polis burn down an entire town in Sitti

VIP
Afar Liyu is only some odd thousand untrained surely that can be mitigated with militias. This is africa you can find examples of this as close as Moyaale with Djiboutian ties im certain something could be done outside of the Liyu police.

@Bob The Builder is the Djiboutian Ciise a different subclan I see no other reason why they absolutely refuse to take care of eachother that fat oaf IOG is the archetype of a Somali in power.

Jabuuti got caught trying to smuggle weapons into Ethiopia countless times now, it's hands are tied since anything on the djib-diredawa corridor is heavily scrutinized, this isn't 1995 or 2005.

20210404_172051.jpg

Screenshot_20210402-224236_Chrome.jpg

+ Ak-47s and hand guns is the best they can do. The canfari liyu have that heavy stuff that can only be countered by the somali liyu. Now that the ENEB announced they won't be voting in the disputed localities, expect the violence to continue

The clan militia is disarmed by the intervening Federal troops every single time. Not much they can do

@Bob The Builder
Isnt Cise larger than Canfar
Also do you think this is a bigger plan by Afaworki who is anti Djibouti

Lastly where are the dir (Isaaq,Gugure,Akisho,Samaroon etc) community?
I remeber how they were very vocal against Ogaden and were forming meetings after meetings claimming to be majority in the DDS.
I respect ciise for not having joined them as they were being used by Oromos to foster conflict especialy at a time when DDS was at a turning point.

VIP
@Bob The Builder
Isnt Cise larger than Canfar
Also do you think this is a bigger plan by Afaworki who is anti Djibouti

Lastly where are the dir (Isaaq,Gugure,Akisho,Samaroon etc) community?
I remeber how they were very vocal against Ogaden and were forming meetings after meetings claimming to be majority in the DDS.
I respect ciise for not having joined them as they were being used by Oromos to foster conflict especialy at a time when DDS was at a turning point.

Dankalis are 4 million and Ciise are 500-700k lool. How are they more? Aferworki might be in on it since he supported the afars in during jabuutis civil war.

Like you said that conference was an anti OG meeting devised by Isaaqs and Oromo-somali hybrids. Ciise refusing to participate delegitimized the whole thing as they have very little power if beesha aint included. From what I can tell a lot of them are supporting the dankalis lol. f*ck those bakhtis, noone neds em. :denzelnigga:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Horn of Africa must embrace peace, we have been at war for hundreds of years. It is time to solve our problems differently. We have to coexist as neighbors and respect each others lands, this is the only way forward :)

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Jabuuti got caught trying to smuggle weapons into Ethiopia countless times now, it's hands are tied since anything on the djib-diredawa corridor is heavily scrutinized, this isn't 1995 or 2005.

View attachment 178469

View attachment 178470

+ Ak-47s and hand guns is the best they can do. The canfari liyu have that heavy stuff that can only be countered by the somali liyu. Now that the ENEB announced they won't be voting in the disputed localities, expect the violence to continue

The clan militia is disarmed by the intervening Federal troops every single time. Not much they can do
most of those weapons were going to other regions it is only difficult for Somalis to obtain I knew a guy from Hawd who got taught that the hard way :wow1:

My question is why that Oaf didnt just stop the trade entirely if it wasnt favoring him. Horta what happens if clan militias take action in Djibouti would he really attack other Ciise? Sitti will be carved if Cagjar has another term at this pace.

I might troll sometimes but truthfully speaking Ethiopia is a 100x worse long term threat than Kenya. That said I Can’t think of a more sophisticated, less cliche way to say this but United we stand, divided we fall. Somalis relatively speaking are laangaab, and Amhara are laandheer. Yet I will bet Ciise, OG, Isaaq, MX, MJ have nothing to do with each other.

I guess I don’t get bad vibes from Amhara though. Where I’m from, we have a gigantic Amhara population, and they were obsessed with us Somali dudes, and completely ignored their fellow Habasha.:westbrookswag:

They shouldn't stop because of the federal but chase it away like last time.

Somalis really need to join the Federal Army. This only happened because Afar are in the military more than somalis.
Federal army has tanks,Urals and heavy artillery as compared to Liyu Polis who have AK 47.
Secondly this seems to be a bigger plan by Amxaaro to wither out Liyu Polis before they start claimming stake and fighting inside Jigjiga and other cities in DDS.
Alot of weapons have been trafficked to DDS and majority of the customers are Axmaaro.Axmaaro are trying to fo a Metekel in Jigjiga.

They want to start killing somalis in Jigjiga and claim victims to the IC just like how they did under Illey and also in Gumuz region.