Afars liyu polis burn down an entire town in Sitti

VIP
The somali liyu are present in Garba-Ciise and fighting will pick back up in the morning. They went at it for several hours today. Heavy losses on both sides are being reported :wowsweat:

Screenshot_20210402-143423_Facebook.jpg

VIP
@Bob The Builder
Warya did they actually burn the village or its fakenews.

Secondly who is supoorting Afar?
TPLF or Abye?
If Adan Farax or Cagjar are doing nothing what are you guys going to do?

Who knows what they're going to do but they better do something, xoog must be met with xoog. Afars are parading photos of somali soldiers they've killed and captured all over the web so let's hope he sees it and it lits a fire under his ass. Its not that cagjar is doing nothing, he's just not doing enough. The liyu must be stationed right next to the disputed localities and not 50 miles away.

Tplf are the ones supporting them, I feel like aby is in the somali camp in this conflict

They burned down 60+ homes

Who knows what they're going to do but they better do something, xoog must be met with xoog. Afars are parading photos of somali soldiers they've killed and captured all over the web so let's hope he sees it and it lits a fire under his ass. Its not that cagjar is doing nothing, he's just not doing enough. The liyu must be stationed right next to the disputed localities and not 50 miles away.

Tplf are the ones supporting them, I feel like aby is in the somali camp in this conflict

How can TPLF be in the same camp with Afar? Whike TPLF are running for their lives?

I do beleuve Abye is supporting Afars.

Secondly where is the VP of DDS? He was the guy that was crying for Amharas who were killing oromos in Wollo.
But he is quiet.
So Cagjar,Aden Farax and the VP Ciise are all sam shit different assholes.

I heard they killed 4 liyuu korneel, waa nag la dhameey Liyuu boolis waxba kama hadhin. They called a liyuu guy and instead afars answered.

VIP
How can TPLF be in the same camp with Afar? Whike TPLF are running for their lives?

I do beleuve Abye is supporting Afars.

Secondly where is the VP of DDS? He was the guy that was crying for Amharas who were killing oromos in Wollo.
But he is quiet.
So Cagjar,Aden Farax and the VP Ciise are all sam shit different assholes.

Tplf currently have their hands full but they're the ones who gave away the land to begin with. Heavy weapons that was destined for Tegarus at the beginning for the tigray/Addis war somehow ended up in the hands of the dankalis. How do you explain that? Lol

Ye the DDS politicians regardless of clan are all shit. No representation is better than being represented by these clowns :bell:

DDSI isn’t a place for the weak. It’s a dog eat dog world there. Even in my woreda life isn’t as easy. Very tough place to survive and thrive. Most Somalis in Somalia have it easier even with their constant war.

The only solution is to consider ‘cadalaad’ among all the sub clans in DDSI. It won’t fare well unless we fight as one. Every sub clan should be allowed into the Liyuu forces.

Last edited:
I am glad Cabdi Ilay is gone but this would never happen on his watch. I remember when Liyuu police used to karbaash Oromo Afars 40KM into their lands. With cagjar, he's got his priorities mixed up. He's good in the sense that he's not a raging maniac that massacres the Somali people but why does that matter when Orom and afars are doing the massacring and he's not defendind them. He needs to go ASAP.

I am glad Cabdi Ilay is gone but this would never happen on his watch. I remember when Liyuu police used to karbaash Oromo Afars 40KM into their lands. With cagjar, he's got his priorities mixed up. He's good in the sense that he's not a raging maniac that massacres the Somali people but why does that matter when Orom and afars are doing the massacring and he's not defendind them. He needs to go ASAP.
Cagjar priority is to ease the settlement of Amhara in DDS.
Amhara are arriving in drones in the region and are being suppoelrted by the church as well as the DDS administration.
They claim they can flood the place with amhara and make somalis minority.

This is what Cagjar said the victory of menelik.

You need to go on fully offensive. Looks like karbaash is the only thing they understand. They must pay for the villages they burnt.

Cagjar priority is to ease the settlement of Amhara in DDS.
Amhara are arriving in drones in the region and are being suppoelrted by the church as well as the DDS administration.
They claim they can flood the place with amhara and make somalis minority.

This is what Cagjar said the victory of menelik.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What you see is afars on the offensive and delivering karbaash after karbaash. if they don't attack the soldiers, they'll attack towns etc..

northern sitti region has a lot of empty uninhabited land, the afars walked past that and are burning towns almost 100km into sitti Somali region.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What you see is afars on the offensive and delivering karbaash after karbaash. if they don't attack the soldiers, they'll attack towns etc..

northern sitti region has a lot of empty uninhabited land, the afars walked past that and are burning towns almost 100km into sitti Somali region.
Lol DDS really is fucked, I think Cagjar doesn't care in the end. Its not his problem.

Trending