NEWS Afars liyu polis burn down an entire town in Sitti

Lol DDS really is fucked, I think Cagjar doesn't care in the end. Its not his problem.
if DDS falls, you can expect to have hordes of Oromos and Amharas on the Somali border.

Did you know in the Amhara Bible, it says Xamar, Berbera, Galkacayo and Kismayo are theirs? Look it up:mjkkk:

reer

VIP
if DDS falls, you can expect to have hordes of Oromos and Amharas on the Somali border.

Did you know in the Amhara Bible, it says Xamar, Berbera, Galkacayo and Kismayo are theirs? Look it up:mjkkk:
at this point ill take a kim jong un esque figure. aduunka dhan haysku kaadiyo. this is too much man.

WTF :mindblown:
Are you serious?? please provide bible and verse. Every Somali needs to know about this.

I was laughing when he said he is sending liyu polis to the border of somalia.

I think Cagjar is being told what to do he is given a script to read from.
I almost feel sorry for him, it's obvious he is a lackey to Abiy and is being dictated from Addis Ababa. Hell, in DDS China is excavating Gas, not one cent is given to DDS and the cleaners are all hired in Addis Ababa.

if the elections fail i hope onlf will return to fighting but i doubt it.

I've met Adani and he recently had a wedding to a young women. Is there any place on earth where a freedom fighter gets married while at war?

I almost feel sorry for him, it's obvious he is a lackey to Abiy and is being dictated from Addis Ababa. Hell, in DDS China is excavating Gas, not one cent is given to DDS and the cleaners are all hired in Addis Ababa.

if the elections fail i hope onlf will return to fighting but i doubt it.

I've met Adani and he recently had a wedding to a young women. Is there any place on earth where a freedom fighter gets married while at war?
I dont know what to say as Somalia is in deep shit to these times it would have been better to lean on a Somali state but Somalia today is in the same shit as DDS.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
As long as Somalis remain disunited they shall continue to be humiliated. Cagjar cares more about massacring Marehan in Doollo than Canfars.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Afar Liyu is only some odd thousand untrained surely that can be mitigated with militias. This is africa you can find examples of this as close as Moyaale with Djiboutian ties im certain something could be done outside of the Liyu police.

@Bob The Builder is the Djiboutian Ciise a different subclan I see no other reason why they absolutely refuse to take care of eachother that fat oaf IOG is the archetype of a Somali in power.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
Non Ogaden Somalis are possibility the biggest munafaqiin Allah created. They have been screaming that onlf is raping, massacring and stealing their live stock for years and now when the itoobiyans have turned their aggression on them, suddenly its onlf should go back to fighting. Nacaala idinku yaalo. If onlf does go back to fighting they need to drop our clan name and every Ogaden should reject them because we all know the christians savages will take their anger on innocent Ogaden civilians.

I am waiting for the dir community( minus Ciise) to speak up against Dir genocide.

Dir were claimming to be majority in the region and were threatening ogaden few years ago and they also had meetings in Adis Ababa where are these cuqdadley mofos?

Trending

Latest posts