Af-weyne's alleged grandaughter defends her grandfathers horrible legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont know why you guys are mad at this girl.I would defend my gramps legacy even if he was hitler @Adolf-Hitler .:mjohreally:
Tbh i think that siyaad barre was a positive influence on Somalia and his achievements during his reign are undeniable,there is no doubt that he committed some atrocities but i think it was army commanders getting a little excited in the hargeysa massacre.Anyways my stance on the guy has always been and will always continue to be that i dont rate him and dont hate him as well.:manny:
Hitler anaa difaacaya sxb adiga kuuma baahna.:mjlol:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Why do you not expect her to defend her grandfather when most of you defend the warlord's from your clan? :drakewtf:

Once Muj. Muse Bixi takes over from awowe Silaanyo. Somaliland will become offensive. The promised glory days shall come inshallah.

Somalia ha burburto, Somaliland ha guuleysato

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yep a blatant hypocrisy.

Absolutely. I don't even like Barre and I'm probably one of those most anti-Kacaan members of this forum, but the outrage at his granddaughter defending him is ridiculous. These same members defend war criminals and mass murderers they have no direct relation to for free, but Barre's family can't do the same? :comeon:

Once Muj. Muse Bixi takes over from awowe Silaanyo. Somaliland will become offensive. The promised glory days shall come inshallah.

Somalia ha burburto, Somaliland ha guuleysato

I agree, Somalia ha burburto. Did you think that would upset me?:mjlol:

:mjlaugh:

Bohol

VIP
@Duchess I am not a big fan of him either, but like you I do notice the hypocrisy the same people that booty clap for their clan
warlords always cry the loudest when it comes to MSB.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
His family were generally good people and should be left alone. His kids went to normal schools and some of his daughters were even married to Hawiye men that joined the USC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts