Af-weyne's alleged grandaughter defends her grandfathers horrible legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Not surprising that a relative of Af Weyne would defend his legacy when you consider the fact that so many Somalis emulate the man with all his crimes against the Somali people.

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
Easy said than done wait till you're put in that situation then you'll know for sure.
You're right coz i haven't been in that situation and i pray that i never be.
But if it happens i pray to Allah to give me the strength to stand up for the truth and destroy oppression.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
"My awoowe was not a dictator" :deadosama:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IMG_0277.PNG

Siad Barre's Somalia has nothing on North Korea. These lot are the biggest trolls. Democratic kulaha...

:what1:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I was looking for a good meme when I found this;
IMG_0280.JPG

I looked it up and found that it is actually factual.

"In that role, in 1989, he had no qualms about doing business with the “murderous dictator” of Somalia"

"That included Somalia, where the military ruler Siad Barre had been accused, in the words of one official report, of presiding over “summary killings, arbitrary arrest, detention in squalid conditions, torture, rape”. In one of Africa’s many proxy conflicts during the cold war, he was also seen as a US ally against the Soviet Union."

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp....donald-trump-paul-manafort-riva-levinson-book

Siad Barre and Donald Trump, connection? Paul Manafort!

IMG_0231.JPG

Somalis call everyone their grandfather or grandmother or uncle or aunt or cousin if they come from the same reer that has 25,000 members.

I doubt he's her real granddaddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts