Af-weyne's alleged grandaughter defends her grandfathers horrible legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

you revisionists completely skipped over the tea she SPILT!

DYO3M_s-200x150.gif

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Sad all around. :vo3yidw:

The people that make him out to be a devil incarnate and those that whitewash oppression. Let's move on from him once a for all he's literally history.

Btw reer somaliland are the number one Somali demographic to keep his legacy alive. :gnzbryw:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
I have always wanted to come across the Italian tea boys descendants n I don't care if it's genuine or not she's going to get karbaashed night n day.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I dont know why you guys are mad at this girl.I would defend my gramps legacy even if he was hitler @Adolf-Hitler .:mjohreally:
Tbh i think that siyaad barre was a positive influence on Somalia and his achievements during his reign are undeniable,there is no doubt that he committed some atrocities but i think it was army commanders getting a little excited in the hargeysa massacre.Anyways my stance on the guy has always been and will always continue to be that i dont rate him and dont hate him as well.:manny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They have no problem with the capitalist system it has now.

Only thing Somalis agree on

:leon:

Somalia is an anarchic shithole where people get blown up on the daily or drown by the literal boatload in the Mediterranean.

I don't think capitalism is going to fix that.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Why do you not expect her to defend her grandfather when most of you defend the warlord's from your clan? :drakewtf:

She looks very young and it's only natural that one defend their families even if they were the devil himself.

Besides, Aside from the two presidents before him, everyone that came after him have blood on their hands just like him but at least he kept the peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts