According to U.N, Somaliland is far less populous than Puntland. Hargeisa is smaller than Bosaso

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking street is whatever corner your mom stands on hooyada wass . Your mind is in HIV 24/7 you must be positive you tranny faggy

I'm just shocked at how many khat chewer hoes are positive, uff.

You know i once read that most of the s in Yemen were from Hargesia and Burco so maybe that's where you brought the diseases back from

No wonder the ictiraf hasn't arrived. The international community has long seen through the khat-fed delusions and knows that the langaabs up north can never become a nation. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Watch some uneducated khat-chewer youths, probably sitting in council homes in the UK, rush into this thread to accuse a non-Somali Australian professor of being "biased" against Somaliland. These people can't handle the truth. :russ:
But but khatland is peaceful

Sxb, could u please take a clearer pic of this particular page and repost it when you get a chance bro. I can't read some of the text on it.
Is probably how they copied the book i don't have the original hard cover book i can take zoom in shots but your pm don't work so I can't even send you the pics until you have 500 post:bell:
I'll see if I can upload it to imgur later
:manny:

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Is probably how they copied the book i don't have the original hard cover book i can take zoom in shots but your pm don't work so I can't even send you the pics until you have 500 post:bell:
I'll see if I can upload it to imgur later
:manny:
Thanks sxb, appreciate it.

So what? It's better to keep the population as low as possible with low birth rates. This way it'll be easier to deal with people and there will be less poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts