Abiy Ahmed Has Lost It!

This is the biggest hotep, they were zero afar or oromo soldiers it was all somali, just bc some oromo oday was on side doesn't mean shit, go worship u tree Gallo madow
please go re search before you spit bull shit your very uneducated shut your mouth on topics you dot know about.

go worry about getting freedom first slaves of Isaaq, you have been fighting your whole lives to be freed from them and you are still SL.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
what's with the personal hate 4, also if Gurgura, and garre are somali tell me how they have oromo clan names, tell me how the gurgura were documented as somali I already had this debate with @GaradShabeel not trying to waste my time again.
U waste why am I even responding to u, also I never showed any hate, don't get mad at u people name, Gallo madow

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
go worry about getting freedom first slaves of Isaaq, you have been fighting your whole lives to be freed from them and you are still SL.
Iidoor never touched dhulbahante u fucking langaab, every war we had with them ended in humiliation, it's in their dna to lose to us, bc of our merciful nature is why iidoor ain't genocided today we have all the army to wipe them out

I highly doubt Ethiopia will succeed, even if the US green light such operation. You have to remember that it was Tigrayans who were the mastermind of ENDF during its peak. Despite this, the big Ethiopia-Eritrea war in the 90/00s lead to a stalemate.

Now, after the Tigray war, they're in a state of despair. Most of the Tigrayan generals and army personnel (the most experienced in ENDF) defected. Many of the advanced/sophisticated military equipments were stored in their region. A significant of remaining arsenal have been depleted in the Tigray war.

ENDF even had to continuously be re-supplied by Iran, China, Turkey and UAE in attempt to gain upper hand. Despite this, ENDF with FANO couldn't even gain advantage of Tigrayans. Not to mention how many military personnel they've lost. After broken promises, Amharas surely won't fight for him again.

What makes you think that Eritrean territories will be annexed?

I mostly agree, except for, it wasn't a stalemate... at the end of the previous 1998-2000 war, ethiopia occupied a quarter of eritrea, and had their army retreating inwards, they were even preparing to wage guerrilla war, but meles zenawi called the endf back...

Iidoor never touched dhulbahante u fucking langaab, every war we had with them ended in humiliation, it's in their dna to lose to us, dhulbahante civil war doesn't shit, bc of our merciful nature is why iidoor ain't genocided today we have all the army to wipe them out
what mercy akhi try get back cities like aynabo, you will always be SL.

I mostly agree, except for, it wasn't a stalemate... at the end of the previous 1998-2000 war, ethiopia occupied a quarter of eritrea, and had their army retreating inwards, they were even preparing to wage guerrilla war, but meles zenawi called the endf back...

because him and isias worked together and are related im pretty sure.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
what mercy akhi try get back cities like aynabo, you will always be SL.
The same tuulo we lost to British u mean Gallo madow, we can wipe iidoor out if we wish rn but we merciful people, Gallo madow who have been slave for 400+ talking hilarious, go free oromia, can't even speak u own tongue what coward

Interesting. I've heard about Meles aspiring to capture (and possibly annex?) Assab. Not sure what happened with those plans.

In hindsight, it was a strategic mistake for ENDF to retreat from Eritrea considering how the Algiers agreement awarded most of the disputed areas to Eritrea.

I know that Ethiopia still occupied Badme until 2018, but it would've at least given them leverage in a peace talk between the two, rather than leaving it up to UN to come to a neutral solution.

@Abaq is right in the long run. If Somalis were to federate with Ethiopia and Eritrea, in the long run Greater Ethiopia would be a strong Muslim majority country. This has been the goal of all Somalis for the past 500 years. There would be no Somali nation-state but we would be part of a Muslim majority state that is unparalleled in Africa.

We would have to give up on our national aspirations and assimilate with the Muslim Oromo, Afar and Habesha. That is a bitter pill to swallow for most Somalis in exchange for the longterm Islamization of Ethiopia.

Abaq is willing to play this kind of game. We are already playing this game on slow mode given the massive population growth of Muslims in Ethiopia. He wants to speed things up. The Christian Habesha are defeatable in the long run.
I respect your opinion on these matters. But none of these people are aligned along Islamic lines. Not even the Somalis themselves, who are aligned among clan lines. Hararghe and Dire Dawa are a prove of this.

It makes no sense to give up what little territory and sovereignty that we have to be subjugated to a Somali territory in Ethiopia to even have less control.

Wait you are oromo?
War ninyahoow
Aidtopians will become Somalis slaves once more, u would not have foreigners coming to u aid this time, now u place galla adoon
Aidtopians will become Somalis slaves once more, u would not have foreigners coming to u aid this time, now u place galla adoon
Waar ninyahoow, slow down my brother. There is no chance in hell Jigjiga would become a federal city. I’d probably see Adama become a federal city before Jigjiga. Jigjiga is a Jidwaaq and Gerri city. The handful of Jaarso have been kicked out since they sided with Oromia in the early 2000s. TAKO a Somali Jaarso minister was one of them.

they were not sent back sxb last time I went I saw oromia police in the what was supposed to be somali side of Babille, and this was months ago the Somali regional police tried moving the Hudud to Qoloji but were chased back south of Babille.
Oromos are good at population displacement. The displacement of natives front their land so they could claim it. It’s the exact reason Somali and Oromos borders have not been demarcated since the referendum. We consider it bull and void.

Oromos are good at population displacement. The displacement of natives front their land so they could claim it. It’s the exact reason Somali and Oromos borders have not been demarcated since the referendum. We consider it bull and void.
Wait you are oromo?
Warya you are the type of Oromo that sows mistrust among Somalis and Oromos. You claim Somali but we see where your allegiances lies. You people can clearly not be trusted to reside in any Somali territory as like you, they would Larp as Somalis until circumstances suit them to claim Oromo and the lands as Oromo. Wallahi you are prototypical Oromo the lives with Somalis.

I respect your opinion on these matters. But none of these people are aligned along Islamic lines. Not even the Somalis themselves, who are aligned among clan lines. Hararghe and Dire Dawa are a prove of this.

It makes no sense to give up what little territory and sovereignty that we have to be subjugated to a Somali territory in Ethiopia to even have less control.
@Thegoodshepherd is one of the few actual aqoonyahans on this website full of empty-heads, but I respectfully disagree with him too, not because he isn’t right but because I disagree with his value judgements. I think that an oromo would change their faith for a piastre, as a Harari emir once said.

I would rather have 30 million Somalis who are 100% Muslim than 1 billion people whose faith wavers and are Friday Muslims or have non-Muslims among them.

Warya you are the type of Oromo that sows mistrust among Somalis and Oromos. You claim Somali but we see where your allegiances lies. You people can clearly not be trusted to reside in any Somali territory as like you, they would Larp as Somalis until circumstances suit them to claim Oromo and the lands as Oromo. Wallahi you are prototypical Oromo the lives with Somalis.
Sadly for you guys that live with Somalis it’s becoming an open book. When you get repatriated from Hargeisa and other Somali cities in Somalia you pander to our historical links. The real Somalis that live with you guys in the frontiers know Whatsup. Oromo nationalism is the biggest enemy of Somalis.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
What I'm not Oromo? I was asking @GALAN if he was because he was making predictions that Somalia won't exist in 10 years and Somalis usually don't say stuff like that.

Trending