Abiy Ahmed Has Lost It!

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
somalia and Eritrea should have a signed a defense pact similar to Ethiopia and Kenya the minute Eritrea gained independence

OLF, and FANO will eventually give up, after Abiy bribes them, he will use them as foot soldiers to conquer the HOA, along with the Ethiopian soldiers.

GaradShabeel, isn't the Somali Liyuu still intact???

Unfortunately, they have been undergoing the process of being integrated into other local or federal entities/forces. So they aren’t fully intact but there’re quite a few of them who are still there.

no it was because Melez Zenawi's TPLF genocided the oromos and helped somalis take over Oromo land, TPLF was funding, and supporting Somalias Liyu Police to capture Oromo lands. there Original plan was that the Somali take over Oromo and Afar territories and the TPLF get a port whilst the somali get land.

Look at this delusions. Who are trying to fool?

If ‘TPLF helped Somalis take Oromo land’, why did TPLF allow a referendum alongside the Somali-Oromo borders, which led to 80% of the contested area going to Oromia?

At the same time, they ignored the Somali inhabited ‘contested areas’ along the Somali-Afar borders, which is why there’re still conflicts today, instead of allowing a referendum there to solve it.

Both of this facts goes against your theories of Somalis taking Oromo/Afar land with the help of TPLF. In fact, it’s them who have taken Somali lands. Please go and inform yourself, instead of coming across as ignorant.

for the ethnicity one this is your answer 48 percent oromo 13 percent somali, language 46 percent oromo 24 percent somali

Those figures are incorrect.

Gursum, Mulu, fafem, Tuli Guled (the jaarso there claim somali though.)

Gursum

Look at this guy trying to say that Gursum, Mulu, Faafan and Tuli Guleed isn’t Somali or Somali majority kkkk.

You’re not serious. If you’re disputing this, then you know *NOTHING* about the region. Take your trolling elsewhere:camby:

not now my friend, Oromos have already captured Babille recently check the thread, and they are now aiming for Jigjiga.

No, they have not captured Babile. They tried to come past the border crossing point, but they were sent back.

As I told you before, you’re making up things to suit your narrative. Most of the time distorted or straight incorrect facts. I should seriously stop discussing this region with you.

What do you mean get it right? If you look at the post, then you’d see that I was quoting him.

If you want to know how I spell it, go to every other post where I’ve mentioned DD.

Look at this delusions. Who are trying to fool?

If ‘TPLF helped Somalis take Oromo land’, why did TPLF allow a referendum alongside the Somali-Oromo borders, which led to 80% of the contested area going to Oromia?

At the same time, they ignored the Somali inhabited ‘contested areas’ along the Somali-Afar borders, which why there’re still conflicts today, instead of allowing a referendum there to wove it.

Both of this facts goes against your theories of Somalis taking Oromo/Afar land. In fact, it’s them who have taken Somali lands. Please go and inform yourself, instead of coming across as historically ignorant.

Those figures are incorrect.

Look at this guy trying to say that Gursum, Mulu, Faafan and Tuli Guleed isn’t Somali or Somali majority kkkk.

You’re not serious. If you’re disputing this, then you know *ZERO* about the region. Take your trolling elsewhere:camby:
Gursum is dominated by the Jaarso so unless you are delusional your self and believe they are somali then yes you are correct, Gursum also has a little Humee or you can call it now Barsuug population, along with Akisho who are also oromo. Faafan is dominated by Humee, and Akisho I literally went there my self when I was going to Wajaale, you can go your self and you will see them in the badiyah. Mulu might be dominated by somalis now but not long ago wasn't.

Tuli guled is also inhabited by the Jaarso but they claim Somali origin there, as Dir or even Darood if they want. also 80 percent voted to go oromia but all of that 80 percent didnt, towns like Babile, and Gursum.

I can tell you are not from the area between DD-Jijiga because you are very uneducated I suggest you go and ask this people their tribes yourself and you will see.

No, they have not captured Babile. They tried to come past the border crossing point, but they were sent back.

As I told you before, you’re making up things to suit your narrative. Even if it’s non factional. I should seriously stop discussing the this region with you.
they were not sent back sxb last time I went I saw oromia police in the what was supposed to be somali side of Babille, and this was months ago the Somali regional police tried moving the Hudud to Qoloji but were chased back south of Babille.

Gursum is dominated by the Jaarso so unless you are delusional your self and believe they are somali then yes you are correct, Gursum also has a little Humee or you can call it now Barsuug population, along with Akisho who are also oromo. Faafan is dominated by Humee, and Akisho I literally went there my self when I was going to Wajaale, you can go your self and you will see them in the badiyah. Mulu might be dominated by somalis now but not long ago wasn't.

Tuli guled is also inhabited by the Jaarso but they claim Somali origin there, as Dir or even Darood if they want. also 80 percent voted to go oromia but all of that 80 percent didnt, towns like Babile, and Gursum.

I can tell you are not from the area between DD-Jijiga because you are very uneducated I suggest you go and ask this people their tribes yourself and you will see.

You’re continuing, huh? All I’m going to reply you with is, take a look at the political representation in the Somali region. It will give you an idea of what clan dominates what district/region.

You’re continuing, huh? All I’m going to reply you with is, take a look at the political representation in the Somali region. It will give you an idea of what clan dominates what district/region.
are you arguing that the Akisho, Humme, and Jaarso, Babille dont dominate the Gursum,Babille, and Faafen regions you are delusional my freind like I said go visit the country and you will see.

they were not sent back sxb last time I went I saw oromia police in the what was supposed to be somali side of Babille, and this was months ago the Somali regional police tried moving the Hudud to Qoloji but were chased back south of Babille.

The only Oromos that you saw on the Somali side was dead Oromo militiamen.

Again, to explain it for you, it was not the huduud/border that was being moved to Qoloji, but rather the customs.

The only Oromos that you saw on the Somali side was dead Oromo militias.

Again, it was not the huduud/border that was being moved to Qoloji, but rather the customs.
sxb Qoloji is a camp place in oromia which is filled with somalis that were chased by Oromos near Babille, The Gode is a different Code.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 11.23.39 pm.png
    Screenshot 2023-11-17 at 11.23.39 pm.png
    422.4 KB · Views: 38
that area from Bombas to Jigjiga is dominated by the Hume, and Akisho if you keep going past the Jigjiga airport wallahi you all see Obo (Iborra oromos) assimilated into the somali who still speak a little oromo.

sxb Qoloji is a camp place in oromia which is filled with somalis that were chased by Oromos near Babille, The Gode is a different Code.

Oromo officials are not present anywhere past Qoloji. No amount of editing of google maps will change the reality 🤣

yes
Google map is your evidence that it’s part of Oromia? Oromo official are not present anywhere past Qoloji 🤣
I visited Bombas I saw the oromo flag on the polices uniform and they were speaking Oromo, and yes Google maps is accurate? are you trying to say Qoloji is in DDS.

they are planning to make Dire oromia, and make Jijiga chartered and return the capital to Gode wallahi.

once Jijiga is chartered the Jaarso will push the northern Huduud to lefe close, and the Babille will push it to jijiga.