Abiy Ahmed Has Lost It!

Abiy Ahmed addressed the parliament again. He went on another deranged (diplomatically speaking) rant. Here's some of things he mentioned

We will not invade any other country, all we are saying is that let’s negotiate before a famine comes to engulf our large population. In such a time, the existing laws work & we will not abide by them.

If we cannot get food to our people because we don’t have ports, we will become vulnerable to hunger & famine, no one will stop us, we will be forced to eat whatever we can find by any means, it is human nature.

We should find a solution, the world’s governments have to help 120 million before they get to that desperation, this can be corrected.

It is our desire that East African countries do away with the artificial borders, have a joint diplomacy & army while even still maintaining individual flags. Somalia, Djibouti, Ethiopia & Eritrea’s army can be stationed on the Red Sea & Indian Ocean while the police keep the interior. We must grow together to prosper, it can be done that is all we are asking.

What do y'all think about a confederation of Somalia, Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Eritrea?

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Tell him to do away with galbeed first and reign in his oromo horde which are talking somali lands every chance they get.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I support more stability and cooperation in the horn. However such a thing cannot happen with threats being thrown around.

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
I’m not sure what language that is but it sound like the Hindi movies
first time hearing Ethiopian speech.

I think this is all directed at Eritrea he should stop misdirect by mentioning Somalia

Tell him to do away with galbeed first and reign in his oromo horde which are talking somali lands every chance they get.

He's mainly after Eritrea, as they are his biggest 'obstacle' to his agenda. Somalia is an afterthought 💀

But once they're 'neutralized', Somalia will be an easy target. We have no choice but to succumb to the hordes of 110+ million people :kanyehmm:

Last edited:

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
The Ethiopian Emperor Log Iyasu said to us, “I will not rest until my horses drink from the Sea.”
Greater Oroamia is a reality
تنزيل.jpeg

Internet Nomad

VIP
He's mainly after Eritrea, as they are his biggest threat in the region. Once they're neutralized, Somalia will be an easy target. We have no choice but to succumb to the hordes of 110+ million people :kanyehmm:
If that happened we have to go full guerrilla warfare.

Vietnamese style traps, land mines, everyone having ak47, Toyota trucks with mounted weaponry.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
So he wants us to join his already volatile nation and station forces on our ports. I wonder who would be leading this confederation. This is Yugoslavia on steroids, bound to end in blood.

I’m not sure what language that is but it sound like the Hindi movies
first time hearing Ethiopian speech.

I think this is all directed at Eritrea he should stop misdirect by mentioning Somalia

It's Amharic. You'll rarely hear him speak his mother tongue (Oromo) in official settings :mjlol:

If that happened we have to go full guerrilla warfare.

Vietnamese style traps, land mines, everyone having ak47, Toyota trucks with mounted weaponry.

He has pissed of Eritrea, Djibouti and Somalia with his tirades of delusions. He already has a longstanding beef with Egypt over the dam. Sudan are allied with Egypt.

How hard can it be for us all to unite and put an end to the failed project of Ethiopia? I'm sure many Ethiopians would join us and be on the right side of history :mjlaugh:

Internet Nomad

VIP
He has pissed of Eritrea, Djibouti and Somalia with his tirades of delusions. He already has a longstanding beef with Egypt over the dam. Sudan are allied with Egypt.

How hard can it be for us all to unite and put an end to the failed project of Ethiopia? I'm sure many Ethiopians would join us and be on the right side of history :mjlaugh:
We could carve it up like the Europeans did with africa.

We need to take some fertile land some how.

:russ::mjhaps:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending