A Xaalimo proposes to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
940d8380e1681c68e776115efb2a026a.gif

so you willingly take a somali woman's virginity knowing you would disappear right after? if you want to commit this fuckery do it with ajnabi women. how do you do that to your own then treat her like trash for something YOU did too. does her pussy belong to you? is it your property to use and disregard at your own discretion? dm her number so i can hook this poor girl up with korean men. somali men are cancelled for life.
I guess it was an agreement between two grown up and no emotions attached to it so I'm sure she knew my intentions specially when she knew my lifestyle.

As for your Korean fetish don't come back running to Somali community for help once things get sour like that xalimo from Canada stuck in French Guyana:chrisfreshhah:

I guess it was an agreement between two grown up and no emotions attached to it so I'm sure she knew my intentions specially when she knew my lifestyle.

As for your Korean fetish don't come back running to Somali community for help once things get sour like that xalimo from Canada stuck in French Guyana:chrisfreshhah:
you responsible for your own actions. do you respect somali women? you should treat your own with more respect then the other ajnabies you walaaq your bump with. I'm not saying go marry this random girl. I'm just challenging your way of thinking. why is it okay for YOU to sleep around but the very THOUGHT of her being with another man is a unforgivable sin for you. do you think women are beneath you? that you as a man can do whatever you want but a woman is nothing more then property? why do you believe the rules are different for men. answer truthfully.

koreans respect their women unlike y'all. they dont have culture of marrying 24 wives and being promised 72 more in death :umad:

you responsible for your own actions. do you respect somali women? you should treat your own with more respect then the other ajnabies you walaaq your bump with. I'm not saying go marry this random girl. I'm just challenging your way of thinking. why is it okay for YOU to sleep around but the very THOUGHT of her being with another man is a unforgivable sin for you. do you think women are beneath you? that you as a man can do whatever you want but a woman is nothing more then property? why do you believe the rules are different for men. answer truthfully.

koreans respect their women unlike y'all. they dont have culture of marrying 24 wives and being promised 72 more in death :umad:
First of all I have absolutely no problem with who is virgin and not but would i marry a non virgin the answer is yes.. now the only condition to marrying a none virgin is if iam the one who deflowered the cake on a previous occasion and she has not been around with others and it's simply Because i don't like sharing the Malab so stop diluting the issue with feminism:farole:

First of all I have absolutely no problem with who is virgin and not but would i marry a non virgin the answer is yes.. now the only condition to marrying a none virgin is if iam the one who deflowered the cake on a previous occasion and she has not been around with others and it's simply Because i don't like sharing the Malab so stop diluting the issue with feminism:farole:
so you only want a non virgin if you took her vriginty and nobody else has touched her. lmao

truly feel sorry for any female y'all trap. truly. thank god I'm a korean woman though

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
niggas are funny walahi. we clown women for thinking life is a romance movie, but we actually think this shit is a Bollywood movie :chrisfreshhah:

niggas want to be a girl's one and only even after they pumped and dumped her. u thought she was gonna save herself for u my dude? :chrisfreshhah:

u want her to run across fields of grass and sing a duet with u too miyaa :chrisfreshhah:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Marry her and have your honeymoon in Mecca. You will both be pure sxb. If you care about what happens to you after you die you must do this. It's the only way to make things right.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
sis...these are the same users who are LIVID in every thread about interracial couples. you disregard and disrespect your women then get mad when they marry revert john or ling ling
loool at least we arent the ones salivating over some random 2/10 ajinabis and asking if they have brothers.Why am i even responding i dont care ,run after those indho-yars for all i care.Whatever floats your boat:chrisfreshhah:

Marry her and have your honeymoon in Mecca. You will both be pure sxb. If you care about what happens to you after you die you must do this. It's the only way to make things right.
Mecca is the last place I wanna go to on this earth I will vet her and maybe Maldives will be a nice honeymoon destination:camby:

sis...these are the same users who are LIVID in every thread about interracial couples. you disregard and disrespect your women then get mad when they marry revert john or ling ling
Horta I don't even understand this nigga.

How dare you take this girls virginity and than have the audacity to ask should I marry her or not.

Basically her life's ruined after this because she'll be shamed if she's found out and she won't be able to marry another Somali guy.

There's something seriously wrong with some of these people on here wallahi they're not okay.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
:deadmanny:
First year I'm piping her twice a day, no way would I go on a holy pilgrimage where sex is haram for my honeymoon. :drakekidding:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
:deadmanny:
First year I'm piping her twice a day, no way would I go on a holy pilgrimage for my honeymoon. :drakekidding:
His and her circumstances are different. They are deep in the hole and they need to dig themselves out asap. OP is hypocritical for not wanting to marry her for being as ty as he is. The only solution is to de-ify himself along with her. :ufdup:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
His and her circumstances are different. They are deep in the hole and they need to dig themselves out asap. OP is hypocritical for not wanting to marry her for being as ty as he is. The only solution is to de-ify himself along with her. :ufdup:
:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending