A somali teen gives his mother way to become a Jaimacian man's third wife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Wallahi i wouldnt even be suprised if a goat or a monkey married a Somali woman.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Couple grown ass salty niggas in here slandering the women off are part of the problem lmao.
Then they complain when Jerome sweeps them off their feet.
1318521000711.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I never hear about this in sweden I guess its uncommon

Anyway Yes, in Islam a man can have 4 wives but its not an requirement actually its better to have one wife for apparent reasons

This jamaican revert is quite Something

- " I dont believe in guys Who say they will never marry a chaste woman, While they been round The block"

Easy to say when he only targets Divorced women

-" People cover up their cars because its their belognings, I like my wives covered because it makes me feel protected from guys lusting over my wife"

Sounds like insecurity to me otherwise why would he demand them to wear a niqab?

whats wrong with a woman wearing modest clothes and a hijab?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Wallahi i wouldnt even be suprised if a goat or a monkey married a Somali woman.
Tell us why you're so bitter about Somali women?

Are you mad at the fact that late at night you're hugging your pillow while this Jamaican man is hugging four wives?

Save your sarcasm I just realized I shot myself on the foot.

Don't answer it

But I'm right about you hugging your pillow? Ole pillow talk zayn Malik head ass!

:camby:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Tell us why you're so bitter about Somali women?

Are you mad at the fact that late at night you're hugging your pillow while this Jamaican man is hugging four wives?

Save your sarcasm I just realized I shot myself on the foot.

Don't answer it

But I'm right about you hugging your pillow? Ole pillow talk zayn Malik head ass!

:camby:
walle I was hoping you wouldnt see those comments :meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.