A civil war will break out if Farmajo comes back again

I don't really see Farmaajo coming back but if somehow he manages to win the election, this time badbaado qaran will storm Villa Somalia.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Farmajo is getting re elected with 0 problems bro it’s only diaspora niggas complaining the most. There’s no hope in Somalia without Farmajo everyone else is the a thief & liar

I don't really see Farmaajo coming back but if somehow he manages to win the election, this time badbaado qaran will storm Villa Somalia.
What Badbaado qaran, 80% of Badbaado qaran (HG, Murursade and waceysle) are in Samareeb Galmudug under Pres.Qoorqoor.

Its clear Badbaado qaran is finished no more and even MM has fractured with Shariif today making its own statement supporting the on-going elections.

1637766686292.png

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Puntland and Jubbaland should hold off on participating in and legitimizing this illegal process.

What Badbaado qaran, 80% of Badbaado qaran (HG, Murursade and waceysle) are in Samareeb Galmudug under Pres.Qoorqoor.

Its clear Badbaado qaran is finished no more and even MM has fractured with Shariif today making its own statement supporting the on-going elections.

View attachment 207487

Wrong, 80% of Bad baado Qaran is Wacboodhan Abgaal, Waceysle did not even participate with a single soldier, Trust me Farmaajo wont enjoy second term.

Jungle

VIP

View attachment 207487

Warya where were waceysle when duufaan were sent to xasan sheikh? they provide no cidan to badbaado qaran. Your also speaking like all hg were part of badbaado qaran in the first place. its only cayr and small numbers of salebaan.

Hawiye tribe have legimatized Farmaajo’s 2nd term after all Habargidir are now under the control of Farmaajo as well as Galmudug. It’s only Abgaals who have mixed loyalties but Farmaajo has managed to drag the wecesly subclan from the Mudulood branch. Murusades on the other hand don’t have much influence but their votes can be bought with Qatari bills. The other Langaab clans such as Gaaljecl,Jiijeele,Baadicade,etc are in Farmaajo’s hands.

Rooble has shown himself to be part & parcel of Farmaajo & Fahad yasins plans

Only time will tell!!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

View attachment 207487

As long as HG are satisified no fighting will occur, Even Abgaal we got Shekh Shariif and others on our side. Badbaado qaram wa filim qarxay :rejoice:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:pachah1:
Sxb HGs are easy to be pleased, just fight and destroy mj/pl and you will have our undying support.
They are a cancer to Somalia, we must eliminate them everywhere, when Farmaajo is re elected I suggest Galkacyo and Kismayo be the first targets.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Farmaajo is deffo coming back. These oppositions are super weak and getting played left to right. The longer this election drags on the more likely chance farmaajo comes back.

Trending

Latest posts