A civil war will break out if Farmajo comes back again

If Farmaajo comes back he will rule over the same states that are in his pocket and it's the fault of the clans that live there, they allowed an endangered kacaanist to play them, meh.
How is a man who isn't from your region, running circles around you? You have the home court advantage for god's sake.

If he returns, Puntland will be a massive step closer to breaking away from the circus that is Somalia. I know for a fact that a kacaanist will never rule over Punt, come hell or high water.

If Farmaajo comes back he will rule over the same states that are in his pocket and it's the fault of the clans that live there, they allowed an endangered kacaanist to play them, meh.
How is a man who isn't from your region, running circles around you? You have the home court advantage for god's sake.

If he returns, Puntland will be a massive step closer to breaking away from the circus that is Somalia. I know for a fact that a kacaanist will never rule over Punt, come hell or high water.

You're right I would be convinced of this. Nevertheless maybe a better option than secession would be for Puntland to set up a parallel federal government based inside PL and let Deni declare himself the president of Somalia just like Guaido did in Venezuela

You're right I would be convinced of this. Nevertheless maybe a better option than secession would be for Puntland to set up a parallel federal government based inside PL and let Deni declare himself the president of Somalia just like Guaido did in Venezuela

No, I believe Puntland should send flowers to the Kacaanist and his bride; South-Central/South-West Somalia, on their vow renewal ceremony. If South-Central/South-West Somalis are happy to let endangered Kacaanists , who cannot organise or free their own region, rule over them for 4 more years, who are we to stand in the way of this?

Hambalyo is the only answer;

Guurkiina Guur Khayr, Guurkiina Guur wacan

wedding-marriage.gif

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I think in his next four years he should focus on Southern Somalia, defeating AS, liberating Middle Jubba and Kismayo from the enemy and integrating Somaliland. We should save the malignant cancer for last.

No, I believe Puntland should send flowers to the Kacaanist and his bride; South-Central/South-West Somalia, on their vow renewal ceremony. If South-Central/South-West Somalis are happy to let endangered Kacaanists , who cannot organise or free their own region, rule over them for 4 more years, who are we to stand in the way of this?

Hambalyo is the only answer;

Guurkiina Guur Khayr, Guurkiina Guur wacan

wedding-marriage.gif
Oh so rich of you to say that when Adeerka Deni is close to Afweyne son in law and also member of the ruling party Kaah
1637794120624.png

xLibaxsenderx

Hana deul
They are a cancer to Somalia, we must eliminate them everywhere, when Farmaajo is re elected I suggest Galkacyo and Kismayo be the first targets.
Meel cariiri allaha gasho marka danbena allaha baxsho... ma aayad bey ahayd..dhowr goor baan idin ka maqlaye?

This should be a lesson for the apposition. Few months ago they where marching towards the capital threatening to overthrow Farmajo for delaying elections. Now he's holding the election they want and they're losing in their own game.

Spectacular exhibition of poor leadership they thought we're still living in ICU era going live on TV and waving a gun is going to win them presidency.

Failed apposition through and through.

TekNiKo

VIP
HGs took most of your lands in Galgaduud, MJs have never harmed MX :mjlol:
Things are going great now, we are getting our lands legally through Galmudug courts my uncle is in Dhuusomareeb now and was able to get his properties back. As long as a strong insititutions emerge Galmudug will move on from the phase of aano qabiil and clan ownership to individual property. It is good for integration to continue, neighbours must prosper. @Bariire I hope Ahlu Sunnah gets a good deal and is simply integrated i shallh. Galmudug is a political reality and rer baadiyo disputes wont change that. I was very critical of Farmajo for funding GM but now I see its fruits

Anyone else disappointed by Khayere? He was nearly invincible during his time with Farmajo. Everyone thought he's the big shot running the government behind stage and Farmajo is just a fable stuttering front.

Farmajo axed him so smoothly he got reduced to protesting in streets of Mogadishu or taking photo shoots with malayacni af kunool apposition.

Last edited:
As long as HG are satisified no fighting will occur, Even Abgaal we got Shekh Shariif and others on our side. Badbaado qaram wa filim qarxay :rejoice:
I don’t think any hawiye or any other tribe for that matter would want a repeat of 1991. Everyone learnt their lesson and people are tired of the fighting. Plus xamar is too developed as of now for us to risk harming our beloved city and its booming infrastructure. Xaarmajo, knowing this fact, is taking advantage of that

Last edited:
I think in his next four years he should focus on Southern Somalia, defeating AS, liberating Middle Jubba and Kismayo from the enemy and integrating Somaliland. We should save the malignant cancer for last.
You think farmaajo is capable of that. The two best presidential candidates to me are sheikh shariif and Deni. Shariif proved hishard and pressing war on al Shabaab. This was seen as al shabaab was pushed out of most major cities in Somalia under his rule therefore he is the best president to weaken al shabaab territory wise. Deni is a man who has proven to manage punt lands finances well therefore on a national level I believe he’d help our economy grow at a faster and higher rate

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
You're the cancer in Somalia, he should focus on his gaajo people, imagine an irrelevant, bΓΈΓ΄n trying to talk shΓ―t, your president have been humiliated time after time by Puntland and we will continue to do so. A dirty Najiis will not do anything to Puntland, the real Cancer is the leeches that occupy villa Somalia. You hate Puntland because MJs are everything you tried to be, you're a gaajo stateless bΓΈΓ΄n. Imagine having a whole ass president and still be a stateless, irrelevant bΓΆΓΈn. Just like af weyne MX politicians only care about their pockets.

TekNiKo

VIP
You're the cancer in Somalia, he should focus on his gaajo people, imagine an irrelevant, bΓΈΓ΄n trying to talk shΓ―t, your president have been humiliated time after time by Puntland and we will continue to do so. A dirty Najiis will not do anything to Puntland, the real Cancer is the leeches that occupy villa Somalia. You hate Puntland because MJs are everything you tried to be, you're a gaajo stateless bΓΈΓ΄n. Imagine having a whole ass president and still be a stateless, irrelevant bΓΆΓΈn. Just like af weyne MX politicians only care about their pockets.
He will be back whether you like it or not, keep crying loving the tears

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Things are going great now, we are getting our lands legally through Galmudug courts my uncle is in Dhuusomareeb now and was able to get his properties back. As long as a strong insititutions emerge Galmudug will move on from the phase of aano qabiil and clan ownership to individual property. It is good for integration to continue, neighbours must prosper. @Bariire I hope Ahlu Sunnah gets a good deal and is simply integrated i shallh. Galmudug is a political reality and rer baadiyo disputes wont change that. I was very critical of Farmajo for funding GM but now I see its fruits
you went from owning Dhusamareeb to being marti in your own city

TekNiKo

VIP
you went from owning Dhusamareeb to being marti in your own city
So? Xamar flight was real during 21 year MSB rule and Gedo migration also. Baardheere was once an OG city but now it belongs to us so was Fafaxdhuun and Buurdhuubo. Caynaba was once Dhulbahante but now its Isaaq. People naturally move. Majority of Reer Diini moved to Gedo who once lived there. β€œLost land” means a battle occured which is false.

So? Xamar flight was real during 21 year MSB rule and Gedo migration also. Baardheere was once an OG city but now it belongs to us so was Fafaxdhuun and Buurdhuubo. Caynaba was once Dhulbahante but now its Isaaq. People naturally move. Majority of Reer Diini moved to Gedo who once lived there. β€œLost land” means a battle occured which is false.
haye what will your excuse be when you lose Cabudwaaq :drakekidding:

TekNiKo

VIP
haye what will your excuse be when you lose Cabudwaaq :drakekidding:
You wish xaasid Majeerteen, Cabudwaaq is a Marehan stronghold with no migration in the future. We are not like the Majeerteen surrounded by Darood on all sides and sharing half their city in Galkacyo. You are not known for your fighting prowess while MX in central Somalia are surrounded and still did well for themselves. Leelkase and MX saved you from the USC in 92 β€œNus Qiyaamo” Galkacyo event where you were slaughtered like sheep before screaming β€œtola’ayeey Yaa Darooday” and were rescued, abaal malihidin dont you ever forget that.

Good night

Farmaajo is an exper at politics. He exposed the wild nature of the opposition through giving them temporary free reign in Xamar, the badbaado qurun fiasco illuminated who were the civilized party in the situation.

Consequently, the international community has granted full support to Farmaajos government while shunning the limp dick opposition.

I expect Farmaajo to win the elections and further refine Somalia into a world he sees fit, he will outmaneuver the opposition with ease. After all a former Dugsi teacher ( Sh.Sharif) and a community organizer ( hassan sheikh) have no chance of overthrowing Farmaajo.

Trending