OPINION A civil war will break out if Farmajo comes back again

1m1v wont happen as long as Al Shabab control a significant amount of the country
I think he already knows that. He's probably tring to sell a limited form of it where it takes place in the fg controlled regions and in those regions that are partly controlled by alshabab conduct it in a city or a town that they control, etc, for sw region it'd be Baidoa.
Then he can paint it as being representative as it happened in every state of the country and will be justified since it's more democratic than the prev clan elder based one or the shambles we have going on now.

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
Sxb you overestimate mjs while underestimate mx, Beesha HG fights Mx over lands as they fight back hard, while with Mjs its more technical, meaning mjs dont really fight back they simply welcome you to settle in their deegaans with open arms, and this very move has puzzled and bewitched us HGs into a standhold.

By example, when you say HGs dont attack Puntland borders, what borders do you mean as HG are already deep inside Northern Mudug next to Burtinle, you see Hg and MJs have love/hate open relationship unlike with MX its more hate and than love closed relationship kkkk.

look at the Pictures/Videos below at Galmudugs frontier deep in Northern Mudug, Puntlands border has long ago been penetrated by HG/GM!

View attachment 207622

Sawirada Ceelka Biyaha ee Sarjimaale oo Dhawan Galmudug ay Hirgalisay Sida Dadka iyo Xoolaha Ay uga Faaideysanayaan​

Galmudug MPs led by Minister Yonis
View attachment 207625
View attachment 207624
View attachment 207626

View attachment 207627

Balibusle Jariibaan North Mudug, here is our GM MUdug governor preaching mjs shacab is-dhax gal and integration kkkk

Here is Jeexdin a deegaan 25-30KM North of Galkacyo which has Galmudug Mayor and Military Station;

This wee our Soldiers brought water for the reer baadiyaha in Jeexdiin under abaar;

Here is Dhinowda (which is only 10KM outside garacad Port) under Galmudug, there is GM Military Base there, and here below is GM MPs, Ministers and Governors in Dhinowda;

Very interesting although I neither overestimate nor underestimate a particular tribe.

MJ isma sarna Reer Adan Mahad keliya karbasha kuwan haa iska fananπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€

MJ isma sarna Reer Adan Mahad keliya karbasha kuwan haa iska fananπŸ€¦πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€£

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Not being tribalist but only Abgaal should contest the federal presidency until there's a central government that controls the entire country. However they should be fiercely nationalist and staunchly against both corruption and Khawarij extremism. Farmajo can easily be disposed off either electorally like how HSM was ousted in 2017 or Farmajo can be toppled like MSB was in 1991

I disagree entirely with your first sentence.

That would mean back to back terms of Sheikh Sharif and HSM, who I hate more than Farmaajo.

Trending

Latest posts