A civil war will break out if Farmajo comes back again

Why Habargidir turned to CBB all of the sudden? I did not know prime minister seat is that big for them.
Nobody cares about the PM seat, its about preserving ones own interests, under Federalism Beesha HG and Abgaal don't have the same interests.

Beesha Abgaal future and interests is in Hirshabelle, therefore they should have brought @Kheyre folks and addressed their grievances that has made HS defunct.

Jungle

VIP
Nobody cares about the PM seat, its about preserving ones own interests, under Federalism Beesha HG and Abgaal don't have the same interests.

Beesha Abgaal future and interests is in Hirshabelle, therefore they should have brought @Kheyre folks and addressed their grievances that has made HS defunct.
Our future is in banaadir and banaadir state. Hirshabelle is a bonus. No notable mudulood has spoken on whats been going on with xawaadle and guudlaawe whereas in GM all notable hg fully support qoor qoor.

Hadhow dagaal marku magaalka ka bilaawdo badbaado qaran aan ahay yaa ka maqlin sxb.
Why Habargidir turned to CBB all of the sudden? I did not know prime minister seat is that big for them.
that jamal guy on fb is cbb now also loI I dont understand why people are assuming all hg were opposition tbh. they were all happy with sharmaajo until sadaq john got removed. Its only cayr thats really mucaarad.

Our future is in banaadir and banaadir state. Hirshabelle is a bonus. No notable mudulood has spoken on whats been going on with xawaadle and guudlaawe whereas in GM all notable hg fully support qoor qoor.

Hadhow dagaal marku magaalka ka bilaawdo badbaado qaran aan ahay yaa ka maqlin sxb.

that jamal guy on fb is cbb now also loI I dont understand why people are assuming all hg were opposition tbh. they were all happy with sharmaajo until sadaq john got removed. Its only cayr thats really mucaarad.
I totally agree with you in that one, I have spoken with many of them and they are happy as long they dont see Abgaal or MJ on top positions, they did not say it but I could tell it from from the way they talk.

Yes Galmudug is HG first priority just as Hirshablle is Abgaals priority because if it wasnt they wouldnt have stolen from Beesha @Kheyre .

As for Banaadir state, i doubt i will happen anytime soon and if it does it will be based on South and North power-sharing justs as it exsists today, and last of all your so called Badaabdo qaran was an collective Hawiye Militia, and as we can all remember Abgaals militia were only stationed in North Mogadishu Kaaran, while HG militia had all of South including Somalia Villa on lock-down.

Everyman knows his own area Deegaan in Mogadishu!

View attachment 207777

Jungle

VIP
Yes Galmudug is HG first priority just as Hirshablle is Abgaals priority because if it wasnt they wouldnt have stolen from Beesha @Kheyre .

As for Banaadir state, i doubt i will happen anytime soon and if it does it will be based on South and North power-sharing justs as it exsists today, and last of all your so called Badaabdo qaran was an collective Hawiye Militia, and as we can all remember Abgaals militia were only stationed in North Mogadishu Kaaran, while HG militia had all of South including Somalia Villa on lock-down.

View attachment 207777
your degaan is hodan only lol. isku xishood hg were only in shirkoole. qaroole even chased them and they were pushed back to sigaale. Everybody agrees murusade got the closest and setup in wardhiigleey, your supposed degaan and all of howlwadaag

Shibis iyo boondheere meeqe u jiraan villa somalia? orad magaalka soo kala baro. shirkoole, tarbuunka iyo sigaale xafaado hodan ka tirsan waye lol all of south mogadishu kulaha umadda beenta ka dhaaf.

Hirshabelle is not our priority at all lol

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

View attachment 207777
Ignore the dameer they will welcome Yasiin and kiss his feet.

your degaan is hodan only lol. isku xishood hg were only in shirkoole. qaroole even chased them and they were pushed back to sigaale. Everybody agrees murusade got the closest and setup in wardhiigleey, your supposed degaan and all of howlwadaag

Shibis iyo boondheere meeqe u jiraan villa somalia? orad magaalka soo kala baro. shirkoole, tarbuunka iyo sigaale xafaado hodan ka tirsan waye lol all of south mogadishu kulaha umadda beenta ka dhaaf.

Hirshabelle is not our priority at all lol
I never really understood why hg love saying wardhiigley is theirs when I spent two years living in xaafada siinay and it’s pretty much 90% my reer abti (beesha waceysle)

I never really understood why hg love saying wardhiigley is theirs when I spent two years living in xaafada siinay and it’s pretty much 90% my reer abti (beesha waceysle)
Xaafada siinay is eastern yaaqshid, at least know the areas before talking ignorantly.

And yes Wardhiigley is HG especially Sacad since 1990s, we always had the District Commissioner there.

Xaafada siinay is eastern yaaqshid, at least know the areas before talking ignorantly.

And yes Wardhiigley is HG especially Sacad since 1990s, we always had the District Commissioner there.
Siinay is considered wardhigley mate. From Afaarta darjiin towards suuq Baacad is yaaqshid @Jungle correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure I’m right

Hg don’t own shit waryaa. You man are all marti to the city. Your general who you all practically worship caydiid who looks like a disabled version of Mr burns from simpsons got shot in his shits in battle
🤣
🤣
nigga couldn’t even finish off his so called “mission” as abgaal lead the country since the start of the war and for the next 7 years until 1997

Hg don’t own shit waryaa. You man are all marti to the city. Your general who you all practically worship caydiid who looks like a disabled version of Mr burns from simpsons got shot in his shits in battle
🤣
🤣
nigga couldn’t even finish off his so called “mission” as abgaal lead the country since the start of the war and for the next 7 years until 1997
:farmajoyaab:

World

VIP
If Farmaajo comes back for a 2nd term, then i think he'll serve as President until the day he dies. There are no term limits in Somalia so if hes able to cement his power in 2nd term, no reason why he wont come back for a 3rd or 4th term.

He'll never be a true ruler who controls the entire country in peace like his uncle before the 1980s
who cares about that? Somalia is pretty much a banana republic at this point. Farmaajo is in illegal president, and nothing can be done about it. He's rigging the election and nothing can be done about it.

I used to get upset when cadaan coworkers refer to Somalia as a 'lawless' place or a failed state, they are fuking right all along.

who cares about that? Somalia is pretty much a banana republic at this point. Farmaajo is in illegal president, and nothing can be done about it. He's rigging the election and nothing can be done about it.

I used to get upset when cadaan coworkers refer to Somalia as a 'lawless' place or a failed state, they are fuking right all along.

So we just give up and let Somalia never recover? Don't be a quitter dude we can come back but we just need the right leaders and political system

So we just give up and let Somalia never recover? Don't be a quitter dude we can come back but we just need the right leaders and political system
my brother, isnt it impossible? farmaajo literally hijacked the entire government and got niggas on leash like they're slaves or something. everybody who works in the government thinks they work for him, not for the country or the people. there's no a system of checks and balances in somalia, there's no accountability, niggas like farmaajo got full immunity to commit all types of crimes and get away with it.

so how do you stop him?

my brother, isnt it impossible? farmaajo literally hijacked the entire government and got niggas on leash like they're slaves or something. everybody who works in the government thinks they work for him, not for the country or the people. there's no a system of checks and balances in somalia, there's no accountability, niggas like farmaajo got full immunity to commit all types of crimes and get away with it.

so how do you stop him?

Not being tribalist but only Abgaal should contest the federal presidency until there's a central government that controls the entire country. However they should be fiercely nationalist and staunchly against both corruption and Khawarij extremism. Farmajo can easily be disposed off either electorally like how HSM was ousted in 2017 or Farmajo can be toppled like MSB was in 1991

If Farmaajo comes back for a 2nd term, then i think he'll serve as President until the day he dies. There are no term limits in Somalia so if hes able to cement his power in 2nd term, no reason why he wont come back for a 3rd or 4th term.
He did promise 1p1v in 2 years, so who knows.