2020 is still bringing surprises..

They are discussing the possibility of introducing digital currency ... we could see the end of the fiat monetary system in our life time.

:ahh::banderas::rejoice:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

They are discussing the possibility of introducing digital currency ... we could see the end of the fiat monetary system in our life time.

All i saw was china :faysalwtf: and its cuckery at work

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Fucking 2020 it has gone to farr how is a nigga supposed throw money at b1tches in the club or stuffed them in funny places.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

Digital currency huh.

Now's a good time for North korean hackers and hackers in general.

Do you know how many ppl lost money to fishing scams alone in bitcoin trading? Maybe i should switch over to computer science courses.

:whoo: :diddyass:

Fucking 2020 it has gone to farr how is a nigga supposed throw money at b1tches in the club or stuffed them in funny places.

Cashless society, its always been in the back of the minds of the globalist elite ever since the introduction of credit cards and debit cards.

They want absolute control of everyones wealth.

On the bright side those who invested in certain cryptocurrencies will benefit immensely.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The future will be heaven for hackers.

The only digital currency that will be accept by the rich and powerful is an untraceable coin like zcash.

Don't see these politicians being ok with their transactions open to the fed.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Cashless society, its always been in the back of the minds of the globalist elite ever since the introduction of credit cards and debit cards.

On the bright side those who invested in certain cryptocurrencies will benefit immensely.
f*ck them niggas they have taken my nigga franklins whole family as hostages :pacspit:

Digital currency huh.

Now's a good time for North korean hackers and hackers in general.

Do you know how many ppl lost money to fishing scams alone in bitcoin trading? Maybe i should switch over to computer science courses.

:whoo: :diddyass:

Computer science modules are a load of hogwash akh mostly consist of programming which is hardly useful in hacking.

You just need basic scripting skills which you can learn of youtube in a couple weeks.

The core skill which is fundamental to learning to hack is understanding computer networking.

It explains how devices communicate, which protocols they use and goes into depths of ip addressing.

Once you understand how a network device works you can manipulate it into doing what you want.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

If they come up with a shitty nwo coin then we'll all use cryptos instead. The question is what coin?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Computer science modules are a load of hogwash akh mostly consist of programming which is hardly useful in hacking.

You just need basic scripting skills which you can learn of youtube in a couple weeks.

The core skill which is fundamental to learning to hack is understanding computer networking.

It explains how devices communicate, which protocols they use and goes into depths of ip addressing.

Once you understand how a network device works you can manipulate it into doing what you want.

Also social engineering skills since you could use off the shelf software to get remote access to systems. Check out IT support scams on YouTube where Indian scammers rip through idiots that shouldn't allowed near PC's.

They're the main reason IT support is a gazillion dollars industry...

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I believe they will use ripple since its purpose has been created to offer the banks a fast solution to large amounts of money transfer.

The current swift network is too slow
in the name of franklin i shall hack these niggas for all of their squidward coins

Also social engineering skills since you could use off the shelf software to get remote access to systems. Check out IT support scams on YouTube where Indian scammers rip through idiots that shouldn't allowed near PC's.

They're the main reason IT support is a gazillion dollars industry...

how can i forget most breaches work through some sort of social engineering you're right.

I have read upon some of the most basic breaches such as an individual breaking through a house CCTV network which was directly connected to the home router.

Their was no encryption enabled like WPA2/WEP
:faysalwtf:
Jackpot

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I believe they will use ripple since its purpose has been created to offer the banks a fast solution to large amounts of money transfer.

The current swift network is too slow

Ripple :susp:

Ripple seems like a scam but then again Nikola Motors just gained a 30 billion dollars valuation so I don't see why ripple won't succeed either.
how can i forget most breaches work through some sort of social engineering you're right.

I have read upon some of the most basic breaches such as an individual breaking through a house CCTV network which was directly connected to the home router.

Their was no encryption enabled like WPA2/WEP
:faysalwtf:
Jackpot

If I was an evil/bored I'd sell cheap IOT devices and force customers to download software to use it filled with backdoors.

Better yet would be to get them to install remote "assistance" software when they inevitably get stuck.

--------

Even if cyber security exponentially improves by the time digital currencies become the norm... There'll be plenty of people happy to let some stranger through a dozen security checks straight to their wallets.

Ripple :susp:

Ripple seems like a scam but then again Nikola Motors just gained a 30 billion dollars valuation so I don't see why ripple won't succeed either.

If I was an evil/bored ****** I'd sell cheap IOT devices and force customers to download software to use it filled with backdoors.

Better yet would be to get them to install remote "assistance" software when they inevitably get stuck.

--------

Even if cyber security exponentially improves by the time digital currencies become the norm... There'll be plenty of people happy to let some stranger through a dozen security checks straight to their wallets.

Ahh IOT device's wallahi they are probably the most prone to hacking.

imagine someone breaking into your kettle then pivoting through the network towards your router.

Don't you think anti virus companies already have some sort of backdoor installed on their commercial products?

I personally do not trust any of them especially kaspersky.

The other day i was investigating my laptop for any signs of suspicious activity and i noticed my computer has established connections with random servers on the internet.

I tweaked it by creating an access list for my firewall to block all incoming requests from foreign addresses. The connections dropped

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Ahh IOT device's wallahi they are probably the most prone to hacking.

imagine someone breaking into your kettle then pivoting through the network towards your router.

Don't you think anti virus companies already have some sort of backdoor installed on their commercial products?

I personally do not trust any of them especially kaspersky.

The other day i was investigating my laptop for any signs of suspicious activity and i noticed my computer has established connections with random servers on the internet.

I tweaked it by creating an access list for my firewall to block all incoming requests from foreign addresses. The connections dropped

Most software today have either some backdoor or unpatched holes that let them or rogue staff access to data to your system.

For example eBay tries to find what ports you have open whenever you visit their site.

No doubt Windows 10 itself is a sieve.

Would use Linux more often if I had an IQ above 70.

Most software today have either some backdoor or unpatched holes that let them or rogue staff access to data to your system.

For example eBay tries to find what ports you have open whenever you visit their site.

No doubt Windows 10 itself is a sieve.

Would use Linux more often if I had an IQ above 70.

Yeah windows is the biggest contributor to rogue software under the guise of "updates" or " patching".

Linux has become fairly user friendly with GUIs you can easily navigate with.

One of my systems currently runs linux ubuntu i use it to practice my cmd line skills.

Cause the system of linux is open source for some advanced hackers they can penetrate it easy.

Windows is closed but alot of systems worldwide are running older unpatched versions like xp and 2003 riddled with opportunities for hackers to break in.

Critical infrastructures run old obsolete operating systems because they are so greedy they don't want to pay money to patch it.

Latest posts