2020 is still bringing surprises..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

They are discussing the possibility of introducing digital currency ... we could see the end of the fiat monetary system in our life time.

:ahh::banderas::rejoice:

I don't think China will ever destroy America, You have to understand White man dominate the universe. China will always wag its tail & cry when it comes to America & Europe, but mostly America. China might flex its muscle towards fellow south asians, but not to the White man.
1591883848576.png

I don't think China will ever destroy America, You have to understand White man dominate the universe. China will always wag its tail & cry when it comes to America & Europe, but mostly America. China might flex its muscle towards fellow south asians, but not to the White man. View attachment 125370

Eedo this is just the beginning, the dog eating chinx will cripple western economy.

They are already the manufacture powerhouses of the world.

Covid 19 was a possible bio weapon

Now they have digitalised the yuan.

Its game over.

:ileycry:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo this is just the beginning, the dog eating chinx will cripple western economy.

They are already the manufacture powerhouses of the world.

Covid 19 was a possible bio weapon

Now they have digitalised the yuan.

Its game over.

:ileycry:

China is its own enemy. Covid 19 actually stopped their path to world dominance. Now they are hated, image problems. And i think the world might start separating from them.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Any excuse for mr trump somaha

:trumpsmirk:

Trump is the MAN when it comes to Karbashing China walaahi! I have always loved him because of how China is afraid of him. He is truly a blessing. Very authentic. The only problem is, he doesn't have anyone to coach him to do a good public image. He is very authentic and needs to control this authenticity !

Trump is the MAN when it comes to Karbashing China walaahi! I have always loved him because of how China is afraid of him. He is truly a blessing. Very authentic. The only problem is, he doesn't have anyone to coach him to do a good public image. He is very authentic and needs to control this authenticity !

Don't forget china's influence on africa is growing by the day who knows how many minerals they have siphoned off to mainland china.

Eedo you are underestimating these chinx these dog eaters are very well organised and trump is scared.

1591885640133.gif

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Don't forget china's influence on africa is growing by the day who knows how many minerals they have siphoned off to mainland china.

Eedo you are underestimating these chinx these dog eaters are very well organised and trump is scared.

View attachment 125379

Africa after covid 19 are hating on China. Maybe Africans dont want to pay their debts.

China needs to be controlled. But i think Chinese have shown to be softies, exposed by Trump. It seems they think smart now than ever before, no more bullies or agitators. So that means, Any future American president, soft or tuff can kick China's behind because of their willingness to obey America at all cost

Africa after covid 19 are hating on China. Maybe Africans dont want to pay their debts.

China needs to be controlled. But i think Chinese have shown to be softies, exposed by Trump. It seems they think smart now than ever before, no more bullies or agitators. So that means, Any future American president, soft or tuff can kick China's behind because of their willingness to obey America at all cost

1591886674794.jpeg

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP

They are discussing the possibility of introducing digital currency ... we could see the end of the fiat monetary system in our life time.

:ahh::banderas::rejoice:
This is not a good thing.... are you ok?

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It is if you hold certain crypto you would get rich.
Even if you were rich you would be rich under the government's absolute control.

For this digital currency somebody would have to run a server and database for all credits, and that would naturally fall on the government. Since they decide which encryption is valuable or not.

At any time they'll know how much money you have, how much you gain, you lose. They can take away money whenever they want and leaving you broke.

I don't trust the government enough for them to administrate my currency usage at that level

Even if you were rich you would be rich under the government's absolute control.

For this digital currency somebody would have to run a server and database for all credits, and that would naturally fall on the government. Since they decide which encryption is valuable or not.

At any time they'll know how much money you have, how much you gain, you lose. They can take away money whenever they want and leaving you broke.

I don't trust the government enough for them to administrate my currency usage at that level

Not necessarily depends on whether you know how to be one step ahead of them or not.

Not every crypto is regulated or centralised.

Lets say you get rich of xrp because all worldwide banks and federal reserve implemented it , you could easily take it out and transfer it into another unregulated decentralised crypto.

Just as they're rules they're are always loopholes.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Not necessarily depends on whether you know how to be one step ahead of them or not.

Not every crypto is regulated or centralised.

Lets say you get rich of xrp because all worldwide banks and federal reserve implemented it , you could easily take it out and transfer it into another unregulated decentralised crypto.

Just as they're rules they're are always loopholes.
The average person wouldn't think this far. even if a few people work around it, governments will stand to gain A LOT more.

They'll greatly increase their power. When they're desperate they'll implement something like "emergency taxing" where they take out 3% of your funds without even asking. Governments shouldn't be this powerful. At this rate they'll even control our property too.

Trending

Latest posts