2020 is still bringing surprises..

The average person wouldn't think this far. even if a few people work around it, governments will stand to gain A LOT more.

They'll greatly increase their power. When they're desperate they'll implement something like "emergency taxing" where they take out 3% of your funds without even asking. Governments shouldn't be this powerful. At this rate they'll even control our property too.

The average person can barely use a pc properly im talking from my POV.

From my POV it will be beneficial for myself, i understand where you are coming from but just as they're are cons to this the pros are monumental for certain crypto holders.

This was always inevitable the nwo system wants total control of everything, but at the same time why not benefit by taking advantage of an opportunity which could make you big bucks.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Yeah windows is the biggest contributor to rogue software under the guise of "updates" or " patching".

Linux has become fairly user friendly with GUIs you can easily navigate with.

One of my systems currently runs linux ubuntu i use it to practice my cmd line skills.

Cause the system of linux is open source for some advanced hackers they can penetrate it easy.

Windows is closed but alot of systems worldwide are running older unpatched versions like xp and 2003 riddled with opportunities for hackers to break in.

Critical infrastructures run old obsolete operating systems because they are so greedy they don't want to pay money to patch it.

It's easier to hack if a novice is running it hence why I avoid it.

However if you know what you're doing you'll have much more control over your OS.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
The average person wouldn't think this far. even if a few people work around it, governments will stand to gain A LOT more.

They'll greatly increase their power. When they're desperate they'll implement something like "emergency taxing" where they take out 3% of your funds without even asking. Governments shouldn't be this powerful. At this rate they'll even control our property too.

Government's don't run shit anymore. Corporations do.

There's no way the real people in charge would grant the government to an open window into their transactions.

Trending