“Badbaado KGS” militia surrenders to Mudane Laftagaren

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

They say they were mislead by HSM and have asked for forgiveness from Pres Laftagareen, seems like their efforts have failed in Baidoa

Laftagareen is the President of KGS and has the backing of his State Parliament. I believe he will eventually hold elections next year.

As of now No one will be allowed to disturb the peace in Baydhabo Janaay.

We must respect regional autonomy and Federalism.

I hope President Ahmed Madoobe and other regional states finish their term peacefully without illegal intervention from Villa Somalia. Just like how no Militias were tolerated in Baydhabo, i hope President Madoobe does not allow the same in Jubaland.

The Somali people will rest from the Farmaajo headaches and disturbing Fed. states with the new Somali Fed. Govt.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Laftagareen is the President of KGS and has the backing of his State Parliament. I believe he will eventually hold elections next year.

As of now No one will be allowed to disturb the peace in Baydhabo Janaay.

We must respect regional autonomy and Federalism.

I hope President Ahmed Madoobe and other regional states finish their term peacefully without illegal intervention from Villa Somalia. Just like how no Militias were tolerated in Baydhabo, i hope President Madoobe does not allow the same in Jubaland.

The Somali people will rest from the Farmaajo headaches and disturbing Fed. states with the new Somali Fed. Govt.
I hope you keep the same energy when another Xuud pops up in Beledweyne :russsmug:

I hope you keep the same energy when another Xuud pops up in Beledweyne :russsmug:
Well that was intially caused by the hostile Farmaajo, we have now a completely new admin that knows how to cooperate with Federal Member States unlike the failed mini-dictator.