Why I started to hate Arabs

I have been to Saudi Arabia for many years as a kid/teen, these people are the most disgusting race on the planet not only are they a super lazy people but they are the most corrupted. They are the most vile racist pos towards anyone with a darker complexion I used to see them bully Sudanese ppl everyday in the street. They also actively promote destroying peoples cultures world wide under the cover of Islam. They also destroy countries like Sudan and fund terrorism to steal peoples resources. There's many things I cant say here due to rules but my hate for these people is unreal.

I have been to Saudi Arabia for many years as a kid/teen, these people are the most disgusting race on the planet not only are they a super lazy people but they are the most corrupted. They are the most vile racist pos towards anyone with a darker complexion I used to see them bully Sudanese ppl everyday in the street. They also actively promote destroying peoples cultures world wide under the cover of Islam. They also destroy countries like Sudan and fund terrorism to steal peoples resources. There's many things I cant say here due to rules but my hate for these people is unreal.
U follow their religion?

you Muslim ? Hate is not a good thing I’ve had good experience with and was friend with two of them in my school days . Either way I always live by motto hate the person or group( racists) not the people .

never generalise people cause than that makes people justified to hate us too but that shouldn’t be the case .

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Arabs themselves don’t respect each other with the war that’s going on.
Saudi Arabia collaborating with the West and bombing Yemen, UAE collaborating with Israel and Egypt not allowing Palestinians immigrants.
Even the Muslims aren’t unified.

Arabs are not all bad they’re good ones however it’s true Arab racism do exist in the Middle East.
We Somalis aren’t any better anyways since we too discriminate certain groups.

you Muslim ? Hate is not a good thing I’ve had good experience with and was friend with two of them in my school days . Either way I always live by motto hate the person or group( racists) not the people .

never generalise people cause than that makes people justified to hate us too but that shouldn’t be the case .
It's stupid to not hate. I have travelled to many countries and every country hates darker skin people. There's no such thing as an ummah. The world is too corrupt.

I hate Arabs too apart from Palestinians.
Arabs are evil.
They are the children of satan and every Somali should hate and despise them.
They hate Somalia and they actively work to destroy it.
Like chopping down our trees so they can use it as charcoal in shisha cafes.

I live in Saudi. They are no more racist than most other societies, including our own. I agree with the laziness part though. Also the turmoil in Sudan is (in part) the work of the UAE not Saudi

I live in Saudi. They are no more racist than most other societies, including our own. I agree with the laziness part though. Also the turmoil in Sudan is (in part) the work of the UAE not Saudi
nah there defo worse a white person won't go to your face and say stay out of the sun or you'll become dark and ugly

I actually hate the laangaab race even more, I have no reason to hate an Arab that lives 10,000kms away from me, who is struggling himself. My people border laangaab on all sides, all that troubled us was laangaab, all that brought us harm was laangaab, the laangaab race hates the success of my clan so much so that they will be shocked when they see a tiny bit of development in my territory, they’d experience tachycardia on the spot, I would actually be 10x more racist towards a random laangaab person rather than Arab.

Last edited:
No Arab cares about your hate. But your body and adrenal glands definitely feel the influx of hormones that will ultimately send you to an early grave.

Hate is idiotic and anyone with an ounce of sense knows this.

Let's be honest about the corrupt claim:

Gulf Arab Countries at least provide their citizens with a very high standard of living... something that African Countries could have also done with their resources

:manny: