Zombie khat apocalypse in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
my women arent like famous s like your women. allow it fam

at least my wife is being married and not a like you. k? allow it.

Im not a father yet and dont plan to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll quote this so it forever remains in existence.

For those of you who don't already know @El padrone is a husband and father yet he does this with his spare time. There are many witnesses who can confirm this.

He has just now admitted to being a husband it'll only be a question of time before he also admits that he's a father.

Unlike abbo @R.Kelly , @El padrone is not a troll. He believes what he says, and means what he believes.

Khad714

Beesha Reer KPOP!

For those of you who don't already know @El padrone is a husband and father yet he does this with his spare time. There are many witnesses who can confirm this.

He has just now admitted to being a husband it'll only be a question of time before he also admits that he's a father.

Unlike abbo @R.Kelly , @El padrone is not a troll. He believes what he says, and means what he believes.
He has a wife?!:jcoleno::jaynerd:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
He has a wife?!:jcoleno::jaynerd:
Yes, did you not just read what he typed? He has been down low about this but a group of about 10 individuals on sspot caught him in his trap. He has also now just admitted it in front of everyone.

He's a catfish that pretends to be young and normal but in reality has predatory-like behaviours and he is doing a severe injustice to his wife. Sexual predators like @El padrone should not get away with their behaviors.

Subhanallah I dont even know what to say. ~Was going to write something witty but wallahi this is so sad,its not even funny. Ya allah please help our muslim brother beat this addiction and help guide the reer wagoyi of this mass drug and all somalis and muslims.

Scary wallahi.

Not just a SL problem, PL and Somali
Have a male population of addicts
Too.

IMG_7729.GIF

a country full of drug addicts but we are always acting clueless when we wonder why our country is such a shithole.
how can these fucking zombies build a country. their IQ is already 68 yet they are killing their last brain cells with that garbage.:mahubowtf:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
a country full of drug addicts but we are always acting clueless when we wonder why our country is such a shithole.
how can these fucking zombies build a country. their IQ is already 68 yet they are killing their last brain cells with that garbage.:mahubowtf:
SL IQ is around 120 higher than somalias 68. thats why we built a country

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist

FAKE NEWS!

I refute this. not married officially at all. and no i dont plan to father kids. GKB is jelly cuz i didnt accept her advances to date. as everyone knows shes dying to bag an isaaq guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending