Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
I found this in my computer earlier:deadmanny:
34t9z0w.jpg

Bohol

VIP
dude i chew khat in australia. thanks to my uk cousin for introduced khat for me.

I hope your not the addict type but casual. Back in Hargeisa we had a couple of girls who chew on a road trip with us they were blowing
a mijin of khat (a whole pack) every 1 hour Lol.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I hope your not the addict type but casual. Back in Hargeisa we had a couple of girls who chew on a road trip with us they were blowing
I heard when girls chew, they get sexually aroused. Probably the best opportunity to pounce:p

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Almost felt dead my insides were cold empty. kenyan miiro saved the day tho :rejoice:
Be part of the solution sxb. Don't be a menace. I think khat chewers should be hunted down and shot. They are enemy of the state ; draining meager resources and handing it to our enemies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
I heard when girls chew, they get sexually aroused. Probably the best opportunity to pounce:p
trust me they do. their kintir gets swollen and tingle. Its aphrodisiac too, you give some to a girl who doesnt want to f*ck and wont consent. after 20 mins BOOOM shes game

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Be part of the solution sxb. Don't be a menace. I think khat chewers should be hunted down and shot. They are enemy of the state ; draining meager resources and handing it to our enemies.
Yeah absolutely! Im not addict tho. i only chew periodocally like once a month. only spend $5

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
It's bad enough that your men are so inferior that they are slaves to this drugs but your women are s enough to participate in such activities?

Wallahi Somalis are xoolos. I'm done with Somalis. You all are trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending