Zombie khat apocalypse in Hargeisa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
It's bad enough that your men are so inferior that they are slaves to this drugs but your women are s enough to participate in such activities?

Wallahi Somalis are xoolos. I'm done with Somalis. You all are trash.

Every Somali region has khat addicts and s .It is the way of life for 21st century Somalis. :manny:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
It's bad enough that your men are so inferior that they are slaves to this drugs but your women are s enough to participate in such activities?

Wallahi Somalis are xoolos. I'm done with Somalis. You all are trash.
Did you just call our women ? ceeb naaya. adba siilkaaga prolly been to places.

also the inferior men are the ones who dumped ur ass multiple times lol. pity!

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
o_O
Are you non Somali?
I'm a Somali but my dad shielded me from the negatives of Somalis. My whole life I thought Somalis were the world's best and brightest people who had a downfall due to a civil war.

The longer I stay on these forums, and the longer I interacted with Somalis I learned Somalis are just A class trash wallahi. I'm going back to hanging out with my white friends.

You guys are so lost, so pitiful, and so benighted it actually hurts. The Somali people are not my people. You guys are drug addicts, fornicators, alcoholics, qabilists, small minded, self destructing losers. I can't even call you guys xoolo because even xoolo don't act this bad.

I contemplated my career path for the sole purpose of giving back to Somalia but what is there to give back to? You guys are all trash.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Did you just call our women ? ceeb naaya. adba siilkaaga prolly been to places.

also the inferior men are the ones who dumped ur ass multiple times lol. pity!
Yes your women are s just like your wife is a . Isn't that why she's completely fine by you acting this way on the internet?

You're supposed to be a father and this is what you do with your spare time? Qashin

Bohol

VIP
o_O
Are you non Somali?

v36w_d.gif

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
I'm a Somali but my dad shielded me from the negatives of Somalis. My whole life I thought Somalis were the world's best and brightest people who had a downfall due to a civil war.

The longer I stay on these forums, and the longer I interacted with Somalis I learned Somalis are just A class trash wallahi. I'm going back to hanging out with my white friends.

You guys are so lost, so pitiful, and so benighted it actually hurts. The Somali people are not my people. You guys are drug addicts, fornicators, alcoholics, qabilists, small minded, self destructing losers. I can't even call you guys xoolo because even xoolo don't act this bad.

I contemplated my career path for the sole purpose of giving back to Somalia but what is there to give back to? You guys are all trash.

You are being little dramatic walal macaan. Shaydaanka iska naar.

Our Somali society has experienced a total collapse in all facets, succumbing to drugs(khat), thuggery, family problems.

Rather than removing and keeping a distance, we can safe what is left and revive our once beautiful Somali life style.

Insha Allah we will. But that can't happen with that defeatist mindset of yours. We need to be strong. Don't give up. There is hope

Bohol

VIP

img_5437-gif.30227
img_5437-gif.30227

:it0tdo8:

walal you have no choice in the matter, your somali either ways. Don't let these people put you down, for every Somali failure there is a success. You choose which one you will endeavour too.
:2tjlv3e:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You are being little dramatic walal macaan. Shaydaanka iska naar.

Our Somali society has experienced a total collapse in all facets, succumbing to drugs(khat), thuggery, family problems.

Rather than removing and keeping a distance, we can safe what is left and revive our once beautiful Somali life style.

Insha Allah we will. But that can't happen with that defeatist mindset of yours. We need to be strong. Don't give up. There is hope
:it0tdo8:
walal you have no choice in the matter, your somali either ways. Don't let these people put you down, for every Somali failure there is a success. You choose which one you will endeavour too.
:2tjlv3e:
Thanks brothers it's men like you who restore hope for Somalia but when you see videos like these and Somalis still having madax adeeg, and still resorting to qabiilism it makes me really sad.

@Mokillem I really do hope you're right that for every spoilt individual there is there is one good individual. We cant just have good individuals however we need people who are courageous enough to make these changes. We have so many solutions but qabiiliyad, corruption, and terrorism are always holding us back.

When a country has fallen this much it is 10x harder to restore it. I guess that's where my pessimism comes from. These same men who are running for khat should be the ones trying to restore Somalia. Instead it's us Somalis in the diaspora who are making more of an effort to restore it. Truly sad.

Thanks brothers it's men like you who restore hope for Somalia but when you see videos like these and Somalis still having madax adeeg, and still resorting to qabiilism it makes me really sad.

@Mokillem I really do hope you're right that for every spoilt individual there is there is one good individual. We cant just have good individuals however we need people who are courageous enough to make these changes. We have so many solutions but qabiiliyad, corruption, and terrorism are always holding us back.

When a country has fallen this much it is 10x harder to restore it. I guess that's where my pessimism comes from. These same men who are running for khat should be the ones trying to restore Somalia. Instead it's us Somalis in the diaspora who are making more of an effort to restore it. Truly sad.
Most of these people are simply pawns in a business stragedy. They are legalised drug addicts who waste their time and money. If we think beyond this we see something more sinister afoot, the revival of a Somali functional state can transform the Somali mindset to khat, tribalism and etc.Whag you mustn't succumb to is giving up. Their is no use in giving up as this is for your benefit as well as all Somalis.

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon

The amount of members on this forum is just a negligible fraction compared to the whole Somali population, across the world. There are trash in every single ethnicity, but don't let that make you think that everyone within that said ethnicity is bad. There are so many good hardworking Somalis willing to improve their homeland.

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow

How are you letting your perception of somalis be soley due to somalispot take a deep breath my sister

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
Yes your women are s just like your wife is a . Isn't that why she's completely fine by you acting this way on the internet?

You're supposed to be a father and this is what you do with your spare time? Qashin
my women arent like famous s like your women. allow it fam

at least my wife is being married and not a like you. k? allow it.

Im not a father yet and dont plan to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending