Zlatan Vs Lukaku Beef

FB_IMG_1611711473946.jpg

What does Zlatan mean by voodoo shit.
Is it because Lukaku is African descent lol

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Zlatan is a magnificent player. He's 39 soon to be 40 and he literally changed AC Milan's misfortunes in the Serie A. They're favourites to win the league this season thanks to that 40 year old Swedish dude.

Ibrahimovic would easily win in a fight
Nah he wouldn't only because he learnt taekwondo in his younger days doesn't mean he would win and now he is old with a knee injury. Hope that someone humbles Zlatan like claims to be god and all his fanboys sucking his dick only because he looks tough and has chessy comebacks.

'' what Zlatan can do with a ball, I could do with an orange '' - Big von

Nah he wouldn't only because he learnt taekwondo in his younger days doesn't mean he would win and now he is old with a knee injury. Hope that someone humbles Zlatan like claims to be god and all his fanboys sucking his dick only because he looks tough and has chessy comebacks.

Dude is skinny have you seen that player that jumped on Lukaku while he was running. Lukaku shrugged him off he fell Lukaku just carried on. Zlatan would lose big time. He just talks shit.

Dude is skinny have you seen that player that jumped on Lukaku while he was running. Lukaku shrugged him off he fell Lukaku just carried on. Zlatan would lose big time. He just talks shit.

Dont get it twisted thats not skinny. Thats actually a fighting physique since I hear he's been training martial arts since his teens. Besides I saw no in him here when he was squaring up

Zlatan’s knee injury can’t stop him check his numbers in Serie A 14 matches 13 goals and 2 assists, he’s about to lead Milan to the title.

Zlatan probably remembers those taekwondo skills plus he’s agile, but lukaku got strength so it wouldn’t be easy. My money would still be on Ibra tho

Zlatan’s knee injury can’t stop him check his numbers in Serie A 14 matches 13 goals and 2 assists, he’s about to lead Milan to the title.

Zlatan probably remembers those taekwondo skills plus he’s agile, but lukaku got strength so it wouldn’t be easy. My money would still be on Ibra tho
idc who fights Zlatan, I only want him to get humbled

Trending