Zimbabweans Celebrate After White Farmer returns to "his land" After being kicked out by King Mugabe.

The story goes that King Mugabe banished the Whites from Great Zimbabwe after noticing that his country was being fed by the Cadaans internationally and LOCALLY; With White Farmers supplying the nations food from Illegally occupied and stolen land. After banishing the colonisers, King Mugabe repossessed the land, and gave it to the Zimbabweans for free in order to profit, feed and grow rich. Nobody could have foreseen what happened NEXT.

The Zimbabweans simply watched the land and did NOTHING!. This caused the Economy to COLLAPSE. Ceebta. They said they WANT THEIR WHITE SAVIORS BACK ASAP!

So the government had no choice but to give the land back to the white colonisers seeing the Zimbabweans so deep entrenched in self hate, inferiority complexes and inadequacy that they could not even feed themselves.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
White man is necessary. The black man is helpless without a White Master. It is ordained.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Was a good idea but shitty execution.

Corruption took over unfortunately and the land went to the wrong people.

At the same time the Cadaans made sure not to educate their workers properly so no one really knew how to run a farm.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Good to see your inferiority complex jump out walaal. We have a few here SSPOT.

there u r again, riff riffing at my naaasos, why do u hate white people that much? They are Gods creation too u know

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are Gods creation correct but you see them as your God.

Nope.

I see them as Gods creation. They rank at the highest in the hierachy or pillar of humanity.

Just like A lion ranks high in Animal kingdom, so does monkeys or chimps or hyennas rank low on the superiority ladder.

I say, they are superior to the black race in brains.

God is an equal creator. Blacks are created with something good too. No brain but excellent body.

But Blacks lucked out because u need brains to run the world, not jar.eeer muscles

GemState

36/21
VIP
Clap and dance for a White man owning your land, sell your country to the Chinese for pennies but lynch other Africans who try to make it in your country

They call it the Dark Continent for a reason :mjlaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Clap and dance for a White man owning your land, sell your country to the Chinese for pennies but lynch other Africans who try to make it in your country

Well they recognize Whites worth, but within themselves is equal play

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
Nope.

I see them as Gods creation. They rank at the highest in the hierachy or pillar of humanity.

Just like A lion ranks high in Animal kingdom, so does monkeys or chimps or hyennas rank low on the superiority ladder.

God is an equal creator. Blacks are created with something good too. No brain but excellent body.

But Blacks lucked out because u need brains to run the world, not jar.eeer muscles
JESUS

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED

Blacks forever taking Ls forever being losers im thankful for being half Arab half SOMALI half Colombian

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1603993827316.png

Nope.

In the middle ages, Us Africans wore quality fine silk and was prosperous with many kingdoms, the Asians produced worldly spices and Arabia was the epicentre of Education & innovation meanwhile your White Neanderthal Gods were in the caves in Europe freezing to death looking over his shoulder hunting for boars with a stick. The Sun gives me energy and stimulates my mind. Those savages hide from the Sun as it hurts them. I am the original man.

They have advanced well because they decided to create evil weaponry and focus on violence to conquer lands that ain't there's. Naturally they are currently on top because of their thievery.

Learn child and kneel to my infinite knowledge; For it is I that shall release you from your brainwashing and self hatred.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In the middle ages, Us Africans wore quality fine silk and was prosperous with many kingdoms, the Asians produced worldly spices and Arabia was the epicentre of Education & innovation meanwhile your White Neanderthal Gods were in the caves in Europe freezing to death looking over his shoulder hunting for boars with a stick. The Sun gives me energy and stimulates my mind. Those savages hide from the Sun as it hurts them. I am the original man.

They have advanced well because they decided to create evil weaponry and focus on violence to conquer lands that ain't there's. Naturally they are currently on top because of their thievery.

Learn child and kneel to my infinite knowledge; For it is I that shall release you from your brainwashing and self hatred.

Don't come back with WE WUZ civilized.

In 1900s which walaahi is not that far from today Africans walked bare foot. And were tricked by the Europeans into colony usurping (wait today, 40% of africans walk bare foot like the Chinese)

Last edited:

Trending