Zimbabwe under colonial rule vs now

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I'm finished.

I fully justified about this.

I also won this debate. :gaasdrink:

Invader

What I get ftom this is you guys have no honor you would rather be a slave than be poor. Pathetic
There aren't slaves in Zimababwe but ok.

I support diversity and prosperity but racial superiority over one another won't help a country.

You have to leave all of that aside and progress as one.

Your nationality comes first.

What’s the point of being a richer country under colonialism. That is not the white man’s land :camby:
What I get ftom this is you guys have no honor you would rather be a slave than be poor. Pathetic
Honour dosent put food on your table. Honour? Tell that to thousands of Somalis in Libya who are slaves just to get here. Somalia is not white man's land? True but should we hold the same standard to ourselves? Why are we in white man's country? Life is not a movie, it's the people without honour,dignity and no compassion who are on top.
:gaasdrink:

Invader

Honour dosent put food on your table. Honour? Tell that to thousands of Somalis in Libya who are slaves just to get here. Somalia is not white man's land? True but should we hold the same standard to ourselves? Why are we in white man's country? Life is not a movie, it's the people without honour,dignity and no compassion who are on top.
I've been trying to spread this message but they are spewing garbage about how I bootyclap cadaans:draketf:

Do you know what colonization is? Somalis living in the west has no correlation to this topic :ayaanswag:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Because Somalia wasn’t a settler colony lol. The brits loved Kenya, Zimbabwe, SA for obvious reasons and had no intention of leaving

Believe it or not somalia was intended as a settler colony for the Italians. Locals revolted against it. There are documents that say that they thought of a jewish settlement in our lands.

We just didn't let it happen

I've been trying to spread this message but they are spewing garbage about how I bootyclap cadaans:draketf:

they make me laugh. honor? our own parents left their families, crossed countries illegally and claimed asylum in the best countries (which isn't how it works). i am internally grateful that they lack this honor and fake nationalism for their country which even though they never admit it they know it is shithole (i hope it improves). because of the dishonor they can pay for their families and their children have the best opportunities. if you hate the white man so much ( i agree in past they have done horrible things) your more than welcome to go back to somalia and drink camel milk in your tuulo or live in chaotic,dangerous and organised so called cities.:gaasdrink:

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
2 different scenarios. This is not about Somalia :camby:

2 different scenarios. This is not about Somalia :camby:

how though explain. i give you a scenario imagine Somalis went to Ethiopia to live a better live what would you call them. imagine Somalis living in Ethiopia working there, contributing to there economies, i can guarantee a lot would call them traitors on this website. how does this not apply to the countries who formerly colonized us. how many Congolese people live in France and Belgium? yet those people cut there ancestors hands and feet off. now ask yourself this question, which you rather live in Congo or France? i know which one am picking.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts