Zimbabwe under colonial rule vs now

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Bro,I was resarching the same shit before.

It was waaay better when they were Rhodesia.

Also kicking out the White Rhodesians heavily impacted the amount of food in the country causing starvation in areas which was covered up by the government.

The same white people are importing the food to them.:francis:

Bro,I was resarching the same shit before.

It was waaay better when they were Rhodesia.

Also kicking out the White Rhodesians heavily impacted the amount of food in the country causing starvation in areas which was covered up by the government.

The same white people are importing the food to them.:francis:

Mugabe single handedly destroyed Zimbabwe without much effort. Removing the white farmers and taking their lands as you mentioned was also retarded thing that Mugabe did.

Read this article. Its beyond hilarious

reer

VIP
zimbabwe paid the price for refusing to be a white vassal state like south africa the message is clear be under us or face the white man's wrath

Last edited:
The new Zimbabwean Gov't is allowing White Zimbabwean Farmers to return to their lands:
r

Article: White Zimbabwean farmer returns to seized land

Last edited:

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
You ignore the fact that the west placed crippling sanctions on Zimbabwe when Mugabe began the land reforms. He did what was right when he kicked the white farmers out. Tell me, would you be ok with whites owning large amounts of lands in Somalia which they stole from the native population?

Invader

Rwanda and Namibia are doing okay
Namibia respects the Afrikaaners and the descendants of Südwestafrika.

South Africa are mean to the Afrikaaners I know an Afrikaaner and she is in exile but she hated Apartheid and her role model is Trevor Noah.

it pisses me off that these people have to pay the prices of the previous generation. :francis:

Mugabe single handedly destroyed Zimbabwe without much effort. Removing the white farmers and taking their lands as you mentioned was also retarded thing that Mugabe did.

Read this article. Its beyond hilarious
So you would rather be ruled by foreigners who exploit the native population? who gives a shit if they're poor at least they have their dignity.

reer

VIP
You ignore the fact that the west placed crippling sanctions on Zimbabwe when Mugabe began the land reforms. He did what was right when he kicked the white farmers out. Tell me, would you be ok with whites owning large amounts of lands in Somalia which they stole from the native population?
the order was simple become a white vassal state where whites have most of the country's wealth and blacks are house negros and/or peasants
when mugabe refused the country and its people paid the price sanctions inflation gaajo etc were punishments

Were they not or still are under sanction, those devils destroy those people if it was for that, they would have accomplished at least something by now

Invader

Here's the thing.

The black people weren't living there.

it was barren and you know Harare was founded by Cecil Rhodes.

Invader

Have some sympathy.
Were they not or still are under sanction, those devils destroy those people if it was for that, they would have accomplished at least something by now
The Whites were O.K. to be under black rule after the treaty.

So for e.g. if you were born in Zimabwean and identify as a Zimbabwean can't you own land or run for MP because of the colour of your skin?

Invader

So you would rather be ruled by foreigners who exploit the native population? who gives a shit if they're poor at least they have their dignity.
No sxb.

I believe in a majority population rule.

but kicking these people out for no absolute reason even if they were born there.

The black people are not even the original inhabitants.

The Khoisan are sxb. :francis:

reer

VIP
Have some sympathy.

The Whites were O.K. to be under black rule after the treaty.

So for e.g. if you were born in Zimabwean and identify as a Zimbabwean can't you own land or run for MP because of the colour of your skin?
white colonizers came through gumeysi the land should be cleansed of them
whites having two thirds of farmland was a recipe for disaster zimbabwe would be like south africa today

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
How many African countries are actually doing better after colonization?

Many are doing well, and many were on the path to being prosperous before westerners came in and destroyed them.

North africa (except for Libya and tunisia) is doing alright. Nigeria is quite rich but they have a bad corruption problem, same thing with alot of other nations. Tanzania is also doing very well at the moment. You may have noticed that french speaking african nations are the most impoverished, this is because they are still under french rule. France has been and is still exploiting the African continent, and they are not the only ones engaging in these practices.

Invader

Many are doing well, and many were on the path to being prosperous before westerners came in and destroyed them.

North africa (except for Libya and tunisia) is doing alright. Nigeria is quite rich but they have a bad corruption problem, same thing with alot of other nations. Tanzania is also doing very well at the moment. You may have noticed that french speaking african nations are the most impoverished, this is because they are still under french rule. France has been and is still exploiting the African continent, and they are not the only ones engaging in these practices.
That's what I support sxb.

Anti-CFA is a good example of pan-africanism.

YES YES BUT HE ALSO WAS A TYRANT WHO DID NOT KNOW HOW TO RUN A COUNTRY

Trending