Zimbabwe under colonial rule vs now

Never forget

1592699298875.png

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Blacks are just not built for warfare. I've heard so many crazy stories of how they lost to a small number of foreign forces despite having all the numbers and weapons. I mean Al-Shabaab are terrorizing Amison (an African union force) and then you have the Kenyan forces all getting obliterated. They have all the money, weapons and numbers and still losing to Somali teenagers with their AK-47 and RPG.
:dead::deadmanny::deadrose:

It's just now Al-Shabaab are starting to lose their territory because the Somali national army is rebuilding.

So you can live in a white man's country but a white man can't live in your country?

:comeon:Stop with the word"coon" as you continue to spew garbage.

Africans have wealth in western countries. I don't LOVE cadaans but showing mutual respect that we're all humans nonetheless.

You can't hold the consequences of your ancestors in the past affect you in the future:gaasdrink:

That's because in the west we are a product we produce wealth for them but we cant even own our own Car if we don't pay the road tax let alone owning land or property or other stuff. Did you know that it's a criminal offence to cut down a Tree in a western Or even catching a bird or their nests and eggs are protected by law.

But it's okay for other country to come to Africa not just to loot their resources but also take their animals, Lands. and not heavily contributed to the country and respect the citizen of the native landers. But in the west it's fine to be racist towards the minority group and Police will shoot you just because he feels like it.

In my honest opinion I believe leaving in a West country is a smart Slavery system that's been build to give you a false hope and freedom, making you believe they is so much to gain but in reality you're a Fish trying so hard to claim up the Tree. I am sorry it's just not going to happen, People are investing their hard owing outside abroad even the white people themself.
Most of the American products are made in China if not Indian is next

You have to be asleep to believe the american dream.

You ignore the fact that the west placed crippling sanctions on Zimbabwe when Mugabe began the land reforms. He did what was right when he kicked the white farmers out. Tell me, would you be ok with whites owning large amounts of lands in Somalia which they stole from the native population?

Siad Barre let our Italian colonisers stay and contribute to society these white people had a lot to offer to nascent countries with a small number of administrators and they could attract support and investment from the west

Blacks are just not built for warfare. I've heard so many crazy stories of how they lost to a small number of foreign forces despite having all the numbers and weapons. I mean Al-Shabaab are terrorizing Amison (an African union force) and then you have the Kenyan forces all getting obliterated. They have all the money, weapons and numbers and still losing to Somali teenagers with their AK-47 and RPG.
:dead::deadmanny::deadrose:

It's just now Al-Shabaab are starting to lose their territory because the Somali national army is rebuilding.

Also Al-Shabab militants carry out continuous terror attacks on Kenyan and Ugandan soil.

Siad Barre let our Italian colonisers stay and contribute to society these white people had a lot to offer to nascent countries with a small number of administrators and they could attract support and investment from the west

Also I bet you that he won't call out the Chinese government going into African countries, and economically colonizing them through giving them loans that they can't pay back and if they refuse to pay it back they buy up all of their lands instead.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
Also I bet you that he won't call out the Chinese government going into African countries, and economically colonizing them through giving them loans that they can't pay back and if they refuse to pay it back they buy up all of their lands instead.
That’s been over exaggerating by the West. It’s Arab countries buying farmland in Africa that should be used by locals and it’s also confiscated.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

I hate the chinese as much as I hate the cadaan colonisers. They should both be kicked out of Africa.

My thing with Zimbabwe and South Africa.... as I understand, both of the anti-colonial regimes were Marxist...... for example, Fidel was involved with the movement in South Africa.....

so what I wonder is what would have happened if the anti-colonial regimes had been sound Islamic regimes (similar to General Zia ideologically) and weren't into Marxist ideology

I hate the chinese as much as I hate the cadaan colonisers. They should both be kicked out of Africa.

Peace Bro, What is it that you hate about the Chinese..?

To me it seems like the Chinese are flashing their Money ( Renminbi 元 ) and cheap labor or at least that what it seem like it, Africans don't have to accept their offer they can reject it and move on.

To me it seems like the USA and other westerners are not happy with the Chinese to do business with Africans and I wonder why is that maybe is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am sure you have seen the BS of Black live matter how is more white people are protesting then the black people themself that alone it says something they is a agenda going on here.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
My thing with Zimbabwe and South Africa.... as I understand, both of the anti-colonial regimes were Marxist...... for example, Fidel was involved with the movement in South Africa.....

so what I wonder is what would have happened if the anti-colonial regimes had been sound Islamic regimes (similar to General Zia ideologically) and weren't into Marxist ideology
They would have been coopted by Arab countries.

Trending