"Zero Waste" Lifestyle

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I'm so into minimalism. I love it.

I want to try this Zero waste lifestyle too. I'll see how it goes :ftw9nwa:.

There's less mess which makes life easier.

Try it and report back. I may join you.

Speaking of this, I once saw a zero waste vegan hooyo online that bought reusable baby diapers from a thrift shop (that once belonged to someone else).

:damn: Excessive much.

There's less mess which makes life easier.

Try it and report back. I may join you.

Speaking of this, I once saw a zero waste vegan hooyo online that bought reusable baby diapers from a thrift shop (that once belonged to someone else).

:damn: Excessive much.

LOOOL !! My pregnant friend just bought reusable baby diapers. I'm going to ask her where she bought them from :ftw9nwa:. I like the concept though.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
LOOOL !! My pregnant friend just bought reusable baby diapers. I'm going to ask her where she bought it from :ftw9nwa:. I like the concept though.

:icon lol: Please do.

I get the concept. It just struck me as odd that these things were shareable.
I mean adults don't share underwear so why should totally unrelated babies share diapers. I mean nigis is the one item you don't donate to the salvation army.

People buy because the want, not because they need. If u want to do anything don't feel your way to do it instead just fuckin do it.

People buy because the want, not because they need. If u want to do anything don't feel your way to do it instead just fuckin do it.

People waste money on things they don't even need. I'm not trying to tell them how they should live. We all have different lifestyles and ideals :) .

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
I’m into minimalism. I like my room tidy and everything in its place. I wouldn’t be able to fully adopt zero-waste lifestyle, but I do little things like reuse shopping bag, caday Somali, reusable water bottle.

Do any of you girls use cloth pads or menstrual cups? Somali women back home used cloths and they would wash it and reuse. I don’t know if they still do this.

I’m into minimalism. I like my room tidy and everything in its place. I wouldn’t be able to fully adopt zero-waste lifestyle, but I do little things like reuse shopping bag, caday Somali, reusable water bottle.

Do any of you girls use cloth pads or menstrual cups? Somali women back home used cloths and they would wash it and reuse. I don’t know if they still do this.

No I don't :( . But there are many solutions on the market that are worth trying.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Honestly shook that some people are able to fit their trash in a small jar. Beautiful lifetsyle.

Instead for making herself busy looking for a man, she is engaging in kuky tree hugging mess. Naa orod get pregnant and get busy

Trending