Zayn Malik charged for fighting his daughters grandmother.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
He's been charged with 4 criminal offenses of harassment stemming from his fight with Gigi hadids mother Yolanda after he pushed her into a closet and called her a "fucking Dutch slùt"

:urgh:

I wonder what he does to Gigi if he's bold enough to treat her mother this way.

They need to get a restraining order against him and keep that baby away from this psycho.

from what I’m hearing she’s too intrusive. This same Yolanda didn’t even allow Gigi to eat her own birthday cake because she starved her as a child. All so she could be skinny and model. That’s tough

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He's been charged with 4 criminal offenses of harassment stemming from his fight with Gigi hadids mother Yolanda after he pushed her into a closet and called her a "fucking Dutch slùt"

:urgh:

I wonder what he does to Gigi if he's bold enough to treat her mother this way.

They need to get a restraining order against him and keep that baby away from this psycho.

the grandmother has a crush on Malik. she wants to be her daughter. These gaalos are sick. If they have no deen to control their natural evilness, they will go any where with it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
the mother is nightmare.....most men would eventually put hands on her

ok ...from chubby boxer to a woman beater? Seriously Jay???

Btw i think Yolanda is a good woman. I have seen her in reality show. She has a sweet nature. She is the definition of a Duchess-- high class trophy wife. She is not catty or mean or ill spirited.

The fact that she has conflicts with her son in law-- made me make my informed opinion about the situation. It can arise from jealousy of her daughter-- and carnal desire for Malik.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Her mum is xaasid, case in point:

this video just shows she has a eating disorder. Just like most white rich women of vanity. lol

Maybe Malik masculinity scared her. And Malik is not really that masculine either. But i still think there is a sexual conflict going on there. Imagine if she dealt with someone like Shia lebouf

1635531109031.png

ok ...from chubby boxer to a woman beater? Seriously Jay???

Btw i think Yolanda is a good woman. I have seen her in reality show. She has a sweet nature. She is the definition of a Duchess-- high class trophy wife. She is not catty or mean or ill spirited.

The fact that she has conflicts with her son in law-- made me make my informed opinion about the situation. It can arise from jealousy of her daughter-- and carnal desire for Malik.
What? You must have no experience in dealing with white women, nothing innocent about them especially Dutch women

this video just shows she has a eating disorder. Just like most white rich women of vanity. lol

Maybe Malik masculinity scared her. And Malik is not really that masculine either. But i still think there is a sexual conflict going on there. Imagine if she dealt with someone like Shia lebouf

View attachment 205373

Lmao, I just think Zayn is very private and she isn’t. Apparently she leaked the baby’s picture or something. I think they but heads cos she’s too inner for him

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lmao, I just think Zayn is very private and she isn’t. Apparently she leaked the baby’s picture or something. I think they but heads cos she’s too inner for him

I agree. Malik is private.

Sexual tension is REAL tho.....

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What? You must have no experience in dealing with white women, nothing innocent about them especially Dutch women

i saw her in a context of a reality show with other women. She was the sane one amongst them. Of course it helps she was the richest, then being married to Foster- the legend musician.

I judge her personality because i know it.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Both sisters look like the type, to stand by the bed overlooking you, with the biggest kitchen knife in the middle of the night.

The blogs have been saying for years that Zayn is addicted to heroin. What a waste of good looks. Gigi needs to cut her losses and stop trying to play saviour

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The blogs have been saying for years that Zayn is addicted to heroin. What a waste of good looks. Gigi needs to cut her losses and stop trying to play saviour

I can see him being addicted to drugs, i can see the self loathing in his eyes

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It’s not true, yolanda lied. Everything witnesses by the security guard and the police report was verbal.

Trending