Zayn Malik charged for fighting his daughters grandmother.

His Pakistani Side Came Out
Die But Once Lucious Lyon GIF by FOX TV
He is arab.

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
People on social media only defending him because he’s attractive in their eyes

if this was a nba player or footballer they would’ve cooked them, the double standards is crazy

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
:farmajoyaab:

He's full Paki he looks like those gypsies from the Miripuri region
He’s literally not
651B20AE-3977-40E1-957B-F6E1A0981A09.jpeg

Zayn Malik was born Zain Javadd Malik on 12 January 1993 in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England to an immigrant Pakistani Muslim father, Yaser Malik, and a White British mother of English and Irish descent, Trisha Malik (née Brannan), who converted to Islam upon her marriage.

The blogs have been saying for years that Zayn is addicted to heroin. What a waste of good looks. Gigi needs to cut her losses and stop trying to play saviour

She had a baby with him without demanding marriage, out of wedlock. That's alone is a very dangerous option she'll always be hooked to him.

She cheapened herself to single motherhood /Malik baby mama.

I still don't understand why Media keeps bringing them up. A Pakistani singer and Palestinian model catch so much attention for what exactly?

She had a baby with him without demanding marriage, out of wedlock. That's alone is a very dangerous option she'll always be hooked to him.

I still don't understand why Media keeps bringing them up. A Pakistani singer and Palestinian model catch so much attention for what exactly?

A multimillionaire woman with a good suport system isn't the same as the regular average single mother. The elite are in a bubble of their own. Having a child isn't even going to hurt her dating market.

They’re about as Pakistani and as Palestinian as anyone else with a white mother. Further proving Muslim men should not be allowed to stray from their culture but the women should

A multimillionaire woman with a good suport system isn't the same as the regular average single mother. The elite are in a bubble of their own. Having a child isn't even going to hurt her dating market.

That's true, the ultra rich play by different rules. Still having a child will effect her dating prospect unless she dates down.
They’re about as Pakistani and as Palestinian as anyone else with a white mother. Further proving Muslim men should not be allowed to stray from their culture but the women should

According to Wiki he no longer identify as a Muslim.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Who are they ??
This is the first time I heard of them.
Going to do some research on these individuals. I am not that of person who is informed about the worldy contents that circulate around the internet hence I learn something new every then and now. I recall I did saw a tweet of Gigi singing Nimco Happy's verse and that was it , never looked back.

It seems like they're famous musicians or something.

The man has a very bloodshot red eyes , if my estimations are correct , is he on something , that's all I can tell from looking thoroughly at these thumbnails.
No it's never righteous for a man to raise their hands against a woman , even if the mother in law is in the wrong.

There are other ways to deal with people you can't stand but not in this manner.

Last edited:
That's true, the ultra rich play by different rules. Still having a child will effect her dating prospect unless she dates down.

According to Wiki he no longer identify as a Muslim.
I've read ultra rich men love sharing the same women.
Miranda Kerr got to marry a billionaire 7 years younger than her even though she was a single mother.
These rich men don't care about marrying each other's ex-wives/girlfriends, they treat them like trophies they conquered from each other

Gigi will find the son of a billionaire to marry, if not a young billionaire himself

Last edited:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
He's been charged with 4 criminal offenses of harassment stemming from his fight with Gigi hadids mother Yolanda after he pushed her into a closet and called her a "fucking Dutch slùt"

:urgh:

I wonder what he does to Gigi if he's bold enough to treat her mother this way.

They need to get a restraining order against him and keep that baby away from this psycho.

To be fair her dutch mom very annoying

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
To be fair her dutch mom very annoying
They're also saying she's a racist. Never liked Zayn and the Weeknd because of their backgrounds. She supposedly was making racist remarks to him so he snapped and thats why he brought her nationality in to it.

Shes also allegedly a pathological liar who lied about her and her kids being sick for attention and sympathy.

I've read ultra rich men love sharing the same women.
Miranda Kerr got to marry a billionaire 7 years younger than her even though she was a single mother.
These rich men don't care about marrying each other's ex-wives/girlfriends, they treat them like trophies they conquered from each other

Gigi will find the son of a billionaire to marry, if not a young billionaire himself

She's already the daughter of a wealthy millionaire and got her own thing going still hard to see her secure men of similar calibre.

You're correct with billionaire degenerate hobbies sharing wife cucking eachother while wearing masks embarking in all kinds of debauchry.

Trending

Latest posts