Zak Wants To Play A Game With You All, Come on in And Pick a Number

Pick a number, add the same number onto that, add 5, half the total amount you have, take the original number you picked out of the equation, you have 2.5 left.

I will have to prove this if you so desire. I know I will be right no matter what number you pick, the answer you get will be 2.5

OP change up your thread title, you sound like a pedo. Aside from that good thread. Teaching math to the 68IQ Somalis will lead to engineers/doctors in the long run. You are a good messenger, brother

OP change up your thread title, you sound like a pedo. Aside from that good thread. Teaching math to the 68IQ Somalis will lead to engineers/doctors in the long run. You are a good messenger, brother

Only if you have a dirty mind. The word "Play" means what "Play" means in English. One has to be sick in the heart to assume that word means anything other than what the dictionary says it means.

Nice Algebra. Muhamad ibnu Musa Alkhwarizmi aka the father of Algebra, and the 9th century mathematician and astronomer would love to have a tea with you for being a good Algebra student.
I need my star stamp right now

giphy.gif

Do you like math?

I modified the title and pointed out what I want to play - A game. Hope that is innocent sounding. Thanks for the concern,

I need my star stamp right now

giphy.gif

Do you like math?

Of Course, I do like Math. My math accomplishments are not as deep as my passion for the subject though. Unfortunately.

Weirdly enough, I started reviewing Precal so I can get back up to Cal-4 review just to kill time. I have the PDF Cal books and two Student solutions manuals from my university days with me. I keep the books always.

I got my college books usually through torrent and for free. If I could avoid buying a text book at the U-Store, I always did avoid paying for textbooks. They rip you off.

Of Course, I do like Math. My math accomplishments are not as deep as my passion for the subject though. Unfortunately.

Weirdly enough, I started reviewing Precal so I can get back up to Cal-4 review just to kill time. I have the PDF Cal books and two Student solutions manuals from my university days with me. I keep the books always.

I got my college books usually through torrent and for free. If I could avoid buying a text book at the U-Store, I always did avoid paying for textbooks. They rip you off.
Interesting.

I didn't know calculus 4 was a thing. I though it all ended in calculus III. :icon lol:

Interesting.

I didn't know calculus 4 was a thing. I though it all ended in calculus III. :icon lol:

Yea bro, it does exist. in American colleges at least. I can find a list of topics covered in that class as well.

In reality,. it is all one giant text book devided into segments they thought was appropriate for first semester, second, third and so on. Topics covered for Cal-I differ from college to college as well, or from one Uni to another.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts