yusuf7n banned

seoulmates

18/12/2022

IMG_9069.jpeg

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
The mass reporting has worked 💪🏽 but it's still not over we still have his other social media platforms left to eliminate.

True but the damage he done is real. I just went on a typical somali girl account and some random america dude from texas said "you can't be somali your too fine". Been seeing these type of comments lately. *sighh

This is called negging, it's a classic cheap shot technique. Ignore stuff like this when you see it.

This is called negging, it's a classic cheap shot technique. Ignore stuff like this when you see it.
I didn't care at all is just that I been seeing those sort of comments a lot more this year than any other years. And the dudes saying this live in cities that have little to no somalis and assume we all look like yusuf7. It's not negging is rude and ignorance. We need to remember our PR is currently in the mud and the only time we can restart to at least level 1 is to make collective dua self deprecating somalis and somali incels comes to an abrupt end.

Kisame

Plotting world domination

I didn't care at all is just that I been seeing those sort of comments a lot more this year than any other years. And the dudes saying this live in cities that have little to no somalis and assume we all look like yusuf7. It's not negging is rude and ignorance. We need to remember our PR is currently in the mud and the only time we can restart to at least level 1 is to make collective dua self deprecating somalis and somali incels comes to an abrupt end.

Main source of income is gone. Of course, he still has a tiktok and twitter but much harder to get paid from those. He'll be degrading himself for free now.

Is he permanently banned ? Doesn’t twitch ban for a week sometimes only

Why celebrate this?? Dude has an active fanbase and could just hop on another platform like kick.

He can return back to twitch as well if the ban isn't permanent.

Unless more good looking and confident Somali men start blowing up we're stuck with yusuf7n.

Trending