Youtube Xalimo claps back at Menace and calls him an insecure, mentally ill closeted homosexual

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
basra you do know this miskiin woman is mentally ill woman? I really feel for her. She had youtube channel long time ago where she was showing clear signs of mental illness and even saying her family was telling her seek help.

I posted it, remember?
We also diagnosed there and then. She’s mentally ill no doubt.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
she said somali men are closet homosexuals. But she also said black men are respectful and educated loool. The men who came up with the word and hip hop who is very misogynistic towards women. You cant tell me Madows are more respectful to women than somali men I just cant take that.

Also the video she made was provocative. Any woman who makes a video of her men and questioning their masculinity will get reaction. One thing about Somali men is we are not violent towards our women, hence so many xalimos feel comfortable talking all kind of sh1t about their women. Most races a woman constantly disses their men get a much more violent reaction

So u r congratulating Somali men for not beating up their women? Jay do u wanna beat Angelina up? or do u feel an itch to beat up your woman?lol

She is just expressing opinions. Her viewership is very low, so its not like she can do a damage. lol

So u r congratulating Somali men for not beating up their women? Jay do u wanna beat Angelina up? or do u feel an itch to beat up your woman?lol

She is just expressing opinions. Her viewership is very low, so its not like she can do a damage. lol
No I dont. But she is a hypocrite. She says somali men are feminine and closet homos...her opinion. Then she says we somalis dont value freedom of speech, then people call her bald and bug eyes which is also freedom of speech and she is crying they are haters. Freedom of speech goes both ways, Im annoyed because she is acting like a victim. The most fvcked up thing is she has a somali kid, so why is she going over her way to put negativity on somali men when her son will deal with that one day. she really think a Madow will come in her life and raise that boy as his own? They dont even raise their own kids lool

I posted it, remember?
We also diagnosed there and then. She’s mentally ill no doubt.

I remember the video of her being in her car and making a video of her mum. She obviously deleted all her old videos and started over lol.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
No I dont. But she is a hypocrite. She says somali men are feminine and closet homos...her opinion. Then she says we somalis dont value freedom of speech, then people call her bald and bug eyes which is also freedom of speech and she is crying they are haters. Freedom of speech goes both ways, Im annoyed because she is acting like a victim. The most fvcked up thing is she has a somali kid, so why is she going over her way to put negativity on somali men when her son will deal with that one day. she really think a Madow will come in her life and raise that boy as his own? They dont even raise their own kids lool

I remember the video of her being in her car and making a video of her mum. She obviously deleted all her old videos and started over lol.

By the way, corrections: She is not bald. She is weaing a cute wig to disguise her looks. lol

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

By the way @Jaydaan in the video she made a good point u will agree with her. She said the terms "Alpha & Beta & Incel" should not be applied to humans but animals. U would agree with her on that right? She want us to treat ourselves in unique human beings rather than title & boxes. I am sure Jay u appreciate that as u r more closer to incel than say Alpha lol

By the way @Jaydaan in the video she made a good point u will agree with her. She said the terms "Alpha & Beta & Incel" should not be applied to humans but animals. U would agree with her on that right? She want us to treat ourselves in unique human beings rather than title & boxes. I am sure Jay u appreciate that as u r more closer to incel than say Alpha lol

she also calls people closet homosexuals which is a homophobic thing to call men as a diss. Do you agree calling a man gay as a diss to dismiss his masculinity is homophobic?

Trending

Latest posts