youtube war over hargeisa visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
So should I judge every Somalian as a war criminal for their governments war crimes ?
Honestly it's getting really annoying seeing the hypocrisy of some people again and again. How can you cry for your dead and mentioning muh genocide but deny that other innocent people were also killed? Hypocrite xoolo.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
So you are saying that the civilianz are behind what Siad did? Don’t go full retarded. There were many battalions defecting to Djibouti and not flying over Hargeisa.
None Somali flew over Hergeisa, they all deflected, including my grandfather who was a pilot. Those who carpetbombed Hergeisa were white South Africans.

so.png

When will they pay ictiraaf?

Honestly it's getting really annoying seeing the hypocrisy of some people again and again. How can you cry for your dead and mentioning muh genocide but deny that other innocent people were also killed? Hypocrite xoolo.
The people that dead in Hargeisa was killed cross fire between Government Forces and SNM, when Ethiopia expelled SNM they were fighting inside The city of Hargeisa , and Burco it was not a massacre

This is why i say isaqs are traitors. If a somali comes to sl wa lsgu dhegexanaya
But if white man comes they will treat him like royalty.
even he is not innocent white, He is serb who committed war crimes in Bosnia and killed Bosnian muslims, they just give him visa with out checking his Background, inay Jabhad yahiin taasi ayaa kuu cadaynaysa

waraabe

Your superior
look at these crying darods lol, seems when ever SL gets a little attention they start foaming at the mouth. The reason this guy didnt visit punani state is because he doesnt want to get killed by isis or raped by punanis (who then put it on facebook)

DRACO

VIP
look at these crying darods lol, seems when ever SL gets a little attention they start foaming at the mouth. The reason this guy didnt visit punani state is because he doesnt want to get killed by isis or raped by punanis (who then put it on facebook)
:ftw9nwa:

DRACO

VIP
Mohsin is full on retard , not worth debating him. He can move to mogadishu if he loves somalia so much .

DRACO

VIP
even he is not innocent white, He is serb who committed war crimes in Bosnia and killed Bosnian muslims, they just give him visa with out checking his Background, inay Jabhad yahiin taasi ayaa kuu cadaynaysa
And .. you judge each person on themselves , not by their country, or of others.

U are Fucking pussies. Al u know is to talk shit. Ffs u are getting beaten by PAKIS and NEGROID in uk. Go suck a british dick
Btw i have been to pl so stfu

waraabe

Your superior
U are Fucking pussies. Al u know is to talk shit. Ffs u are getting beaten by PAKIS and NEGROID in uk. Go suck a british dick
Btw i have been to pl so stfu

just dont get killed by isis or get raped by punani police and put on youtube. punaniland is very dangerous

just dont get killed by isis or get raped by punani police and put on youtube. punaniland is very dangerous
Grow some balls u isaaqs faraaxs. Thats why xalimos in uk are dating/marrying foreigners. U are cooks. U aint got shit on darod
We own the richest history and the biggest dhul in somalia. While u were put in zoos. And now bragging about owming 3 tuulo ...lmfao

waraabe

Your superior
Grow some balls u isaaqs faraaxs. Thats why xalimos in uk are dating/marrying foreigners. U are cooks. U aint got shit on darod
We own the richest history and the biggest dhul in somalia. While u were put in zoos. And now bragging about owming 3 tuulo ...lmfao

douglas to darod women

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Does it really matter what some nobody thinks about Somalia? Rebels and National unionist should focus on what people with real power think about our issues.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts