youtube war over hargeisa visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
i've always said, people from somaliland are the most qabilist people you can find.. they rather praise their British masters, then be considered part of Somalia.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Great video, welcoming atmosphere and ofcourse delicious food. I am really proud of the peace that Somaliland enjoys. I hope to visit one day :)

This is why i say isaqs are traitors. If a somali comes to sl wa lsgu dhegexanaya
But if white man comes they will treat him like royalty.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Guys let's not call our brothers bad names, it's not the way to go forward. This tit for tat feud is a vicious cycle that births nothing but further hostility between us. I am sure it could be anyone of us that is welcomed like that if we were positive with each other. I would love nothing more than this thread turning into a topic of forgiveness and dialogue in good faith. :)

DRACO

VIP
Disgusting, I watched it when it came out , I predicted there would be triggered animals bombarding the comment section . FFS let the guy visit he don't give two fucks if its somaliland or somalia . Lord help my fellow somali brothers . #Praying

IMG_5750.PNG

Last edited:

DRACO

VIP
My nigga Charles putting these s in check in the comment section . President Muse . Respect . :salute:

IMG_5751.PNG

Serb in Somaliland.jpg

The guy who posted this video is a serb from SRPSKA republic part of Bosnia but seeking independence like Somaliland ,that is why he come Somaliland and supporting them , read his T.shirt, serbs who committed war crimes in Bosnia

Last edited:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
View attachment 35199

The guy who posted this video is a serb from SRPSKA republic part of Bosnia but seeking independence like Somaliland ,that why he come Somaliland and supporting them , read his T.shirt
:liberaltears::chrisfreshhah: Omfg, just noticed. Nice catch. Their commander just got sentenced to war crimes. How ironic. A person who bombed Sarajevo to pieces, visited Hargeisa not knowing that this also happened. :mjlol:

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
So should I judge every Somalian as a war criminal for their governments war crimes ?
So you are saying that the civilianz are behind what Siad did? Don’t go full retarded. There were many battalions defecting to Djibouti and not flying over Hargeisa.

:liberaltears::chrisfreshhah: Omfg, just noticed. Nice catch. Their commander just got sentenced to war crimes. How ironic. A person who bombed Sarajevo to pieces, visited Hargeisa not knowing that this also happened. :mjlol:
He was supporting their friend War criminal Muse Bihi Abdi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending