Youth literacy in subsaharan Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Puntland has been accused of faking reports. The best Somali schools are in SL. Places like sheekh and abaarso as well as a number of university which Somalia doesn’t have, let alone puntland
We already know what SL kids are learning in Abaarso. Hint: It's not reading.

SL school.png

:chrisfreshhah:

Puntland has been accused of faking reports. The best Somali schools are in SL. Places like sheekh and abaarso as well as a number of university which Somalia doesn’t have, let alone puntland
People like you just talk shit. All the schools in sl are fancy buildings with no quality education. Saylic said the uni was tiiro before tayo at graduates. Sheekh has a vet school that is always closed. Only good school i have Seen are EELO UNI AND CAMUUD.

this guy, is PL behind all these reports? I have another one that states literacy rate is 72% in Puntland.

Also Banadir has the best unis in Somalia, Camuud is one of th best in SL. dont knock Puntland off we have Puntland state university and East african university doing well and soon Maakhir.

waraabe

Your superior
this guy, is PL behind all these reports? I have another one that states literacy rate is 72% in Puntland.

Also Banadir has the best unis in Somalia, Camuud is one of th best in SL. dont knock Puntland off we have Puntland state university and East african university doing well and soon Maakhir.

Have the teachers in puntland got paid this month?

Status
Not open for further replies.