You're now in 1921 in Somalia.

I’d probably take some weapons and books with me and start a guerilla group. Also I’d make a deal with Russians for weapons under the guise of communism :trumpsmirk: . I’d also build up and train a militia with people from all over for the next few years. The moment it gets to the 1930s and shit hits the fan in Europe I’d take full advantage and attack the British soldiers and also cut a deal with the axis powers for weapons. While London is in the blitz I’d build armoires and factories for weapons. At around 1945 when Europe is rubble id expand the borders of the Somali empire without resistance :rejoice:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
You guys are thinking small. I would conquer the whole of Africa. It would be the deadliest war in history
:diddyswag:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Invent the PC and mobile phone + programing languages and make bare lacaag. Also hang out with the Caaqil of Isaaq of the time who would've been my great awoowe :ftw9nwa:

Somalia was still in colonial status at that time, :icon lol:

Anyways, prior to WW1, Jubbaland was under B.E.A (British East African Colony), and was later awarded to the Italians subsequent to their victory during the first world war; and the Trans-Juba Deal, where the "Jubbaland" (it's newly given name) was ceded into the Italian colony.

Now, what I would've done is, since the British was pretty much contempt on ceding land through the Tana river (as seen in 1963; the Kikyues promptly refused), I would've convinced the colonial officers into including land that sought past the Jubba rivers, and stopped on the Tana river, into the deal. This way, instead of having the denizens of NFD under Kenya's oppression, they would be (quite obviously) under Somalia's control.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Somalia was still in colonial status at that time, :icon lol:

Anyways, prior to WW1, Jubbaland was under B.E.A (British East African Colony), and was later awarded to the Italians subsequent to their victory during the Trans-Juba Deal, where the "Jubbaland" (it's newly given name) was ceded into the Italian colony.

Now, what I would've done is, since the British was pretty much contempt on ceding land through the Tana river (as seen in 1963; the Kikyues promptly refused), I would've convinced the colonial officers into including land that sought past the Jubba rivers, and stopped on the Tana river, into the deal. This way, instead of having the denizens of NFD under Kenya's oppression would not be feasible, as they are now (quite obviously) under Somalia's control.
High IQ tings :banderas::ohhhdamn:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
I would establish an underground Somali resistance group consisting of young Somalis from all the Somali lands.

It would be called "Young Somalia" and engaged in sabotages, guerilla warfare and assassination of British, Italian and French occupators. ...
Young somalia u say, kinda reminds me ”young bosnian” resposible for the world war 1 When they killed the Prince of austria- hungaria which then caused ww2 then cold war

Bro chill out u wanna start war in whole africa after we murder the Prince of aidstopia?:silanyosmile:

I would also convince the Sultans of Somali Galbeed to ally themselves with the Italians.

Italian colony = xoornimo

Even Italian Eritrea, which was even eventually given to the Emperor and made a part of Ethiopia, eventually broke off and seceded.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
I dont have any big ambitions. Although if I were ever to get the chance I would change the Somali flag into something that looks more aesthetically pleasing, and more symbolism. I feel like the guy who made our flag was rushed into making it thus their wasn't that much thought put into it.

open factories and forced the nomads to work make sure the factories produce weapons to fund terrorist groups in ethiopia and also sell them cocaine so everyone in ethiopia becomes an addicts including the kids

Trending