You're now in 1921 in Somalia.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You somehow go back in 100 years, what would you? You still have all the memories and skills of 2021 but you're in a different year. Would you tell them about everything that you experienced in the future?

Or would you try to forget about the future and enjoy the simple life of 1921, since you're Somali, ofcourse you will be in Somalia, the Italians and the British are in charge, would you fight them?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Work for the British or Italian hotel. Use my time to network with them an see what opportunities will come

Or be a merchant

Or live the simple life of a Somali nomad

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I would establish an underground Somali resistance group consisting of young Somalis from all the Somali lands.

It would be called "Young Somalia" and engaged in sabotages, guerilla warfare and assassination of British, Italian and French occupators. ...

You somehow go back in 100 years, what would you? You still have all the memories and skills of 2021 but you're in a different year. Would you tell them about everything that you experienced in the future?

Or would you try to forget about the future and enjoy the simple life of 1921, since you're Somali, ofcourse you will be in Somalia, the Italians and the British are in charge, would you fight them?
Nice thread. 1920s were during the Italian division. Not yet the time to make action (40s would have been better). I would live in Xamar with the beaches and go back to the miyi every while. Simple authentic life.

Or I might prepare a outburst of education and power so that by 20 years my people are prepared and unstoppable

Lostbox

VIP
Do you know how many revolutionist people that have been assassinated for you know. Wanting to start a Revolution? Also, who going to listen to you in the first place?

We are talking 1921. So many African leaders and revolutionist were dropping dead like flies

:mindblown:

Last edited:
If I was living in the 1920s, I would try to the best of my best abilities to unite people and inspire armed resistance against the colonial rulers by all means (assasinating colonial governers, gaining weapons and arming militia’s, killing colonial troops etc).

I’d tell my awoowe to get the f*ck out of Taleex before the Brits bomb it :silanyosmile:

Do you know how many revolutionist people that have been assassinated for you know. Wanting to start a Revolution? Also, who going to listen to you in the first place?

We are talking 1921. So many African leaders and revolutionist were dropping dead like flies

:mindblown:

You don't need to do a revolution just make a hit list of folks that need to have accidents arranged.

Get an education, become well versed in the politics of the time, later on in life join the SYL and become a politician and get higher within the ranks, become an outspoken supporter of Somaliweyn and a government based on Islamic principles, do whatever is in my power to fund rebels in Kenya and Ethiopia in Somali inhabited areas for independence and joining Somalia , and make sure there is a free referendum in Djibouti without French sabotage Who knows maybe i'd run for the presidency. :silanyosmile:Make sure Abdirashid Ali Sharmarke doesnt get assassinated and make sure to keep an eye on Siyad Barre

@Sloane Ranger would be my right hand person :silanyolaugh:

Last edited:
If I was living in the 1920s, I would try to the best of my best abilities to unite people and inspire armed resistance against the colonial rulers by all means (assasinating colonial governers, gaining weapons and arming militia’s, killing colonial troops etc).

i'll join you

:fittytousand:

Lostbox

VIP
@Gibiin-Udug
Imagine popping up in 1921 with a bunch of sspot members.
:browtf:
I swear I would run as far as I can
200w.gif

Trending