Your fave ethiopian youtubers slander somali girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
you can call me all type of names but i dont care im still gonna expose these hoes and is soo obvious your a dirty xabashi bastard f*ck off and go back to you hell hole aids ababa
Im in Hargeisa right now and your calling me Xabashi.Hoyaada siilked was :birdman:

Ugly dark ass hoe why don't you find better use of your time like taking care of your 7 dark big headed children :manny:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
I only knew Akela and don't worry about how I knew her.I ain't finna expose myself especially to a ugly scorned hoe searching through people's past cause she got too much time on her hands

Live your life you ugly ass hoe :kodaksmiley:
Shut up you ginormous forehead freak, I bet we can fit a football stadium there

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Im in Hargeisa right now and your calling me Xabashi.Hoyaada siilked was :birdman:

Ugly dark ass hoe why don't you find better use of your time like taking care of your 7 dark big headed children :manny:
you are a dirty xabashi what kind of somali man defends these hoes and degrade somali girls just leave us and our forum alone we dont need you aids infested people polluting our forums just go please.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander

Always the twig eggplanta being coons, ugly toms.

Isaaq kulaha.If he were you would have stated your subclan first.Focking sheegaato.

You are nothing more than a sex slave that belongs to Amisom Bantus :samwelcome:
I don't do that considering i'm not a tribalist, and why would I tell you that? I don't even know why it would even concern you considering you're an Aidsopian with crouzon syndrome. I also found a leaked photo of you as a child. Sub-human tarsier Aidsopian
maxresdefault.jpg

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
Shut up you ginormous forehead freak, I bet we can fit a football stadium there
Thankfully I don't look Somali but you on the other hand I bet look like your stereotypical dark bucktooth lanky big big foreheads twig wrsited that probably can't take a punch :birdman:

If your from Toronto best believe when I return from Hargeisa mans will pull up on you when you least expect it :kodaksmiley:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Thankfully I don't look Somali but you on the other hand I bet look like your stereotypical dark bucktooth lanky big big foreheads twig wrsited that probably can't take a punch :birdman:

If your from Toronto best believe when I return from Hargeisa mans will pull up on you when you least expect it :kodaksmiley:
Try me, always the skinny ones talking mad shit.

Where do you live, post a pic of your adress, I'll visit soon.

f*ck ETHIOPIA
f*ck ETHIOPIA
f*ck ETHIOPIA
f*ck ETHIOPIA
f*ck ETHIOPIA
f*ck ETHIOPIA
f*ck ETHIOPIA
f*ck ETHIOPIA
WE SOMALIS DONT LIKE HABESHAS

See that wasn't so hard. I don't take it personally. You shouldn't either, if some random person on the internet says they don't like your people. It's an hourly occurrence on this forum, but i stay for the occasional (now becoming very rare) laughs.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
See that wasn't so hard. I don't take it personally. You shouldn't either, if some random person on the internet says they don't like your people. It's an hourly occurrence on this forum, but i stay for the occasional (now becoming very rare) laughs.
i will take it personally because this isnt a one thing most habesha girls slander somali girls this is a fact they cant keep our names from their aids mouth

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ethiopians are closer to me as they are fellow Cushitics unlike you Bantus from the Amisom colony :nahgirl:

Eggplant??? You dark mofo learn your place :birdman:
f*ck off you aids stop masquerading as isaaq on twitter i see you everyday cussing somalis your life must be so pathetic but at the end of the day we see your people as inferior

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Ethiopians are closer to me as they are fellow Cushitics unlike you Bantus from the Amisom colony :nahgirl:

Eggplant??? You dark mofo learn your place :birdman:
Figures that youd be closer to neanderthals, bunch of subhumans that have most of their height in their foreheads.

Forehead being the highway to hell, getting gangbanged by ethiopians and sucking them off here :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

We got ourselves a somali mia khalifa lmao

Huncho

Blac Youngsta's brother
f*ck off you aids stop masquerading as isaaq on twitter i see you everyday cussing somalis your life must be so pathetic but at the end of the day we see your people as inferior
Twitter??? Loool by far the worst social media app

I'm all about that IG and Snapchat you ugly ass hoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending