VIP
@Basra loves arma... :lol:

article-0-0D6A3F10000005DC-789_468x326.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How excited are you to see this? :banderas:

I never liked Little women classic literature. Because it was written by American writer. I look down on American classic writers. Why should i read them when i can read original stock from England?

George Elliot, Jane Austen, Bronte, etc etc

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Average Farax have very high testosterone level. They're usually very masculine, hard-headed and very proud with a little bit of superiority complex.

But I can't lie. What a great title bait. You're like one of those YouTubers. :deadrose:

You wanted people to see your thread and made it all about @Samaalic Era and his thirst for his first cousins.
:deadpeter:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Average Farax have very high testosterone level. They're usually very masculine, hard-headed and very proud with a little bit of superiority complex.

But I can't lie. What a great title bait. You're like one of those YouTubers. :deadrose:

You wanted people to see your thread and made it all about @Samaalic Era and his thirst for his first cousins.

No I knew @NotMyL had personality since her days of @Jeromeindahouse days threads be hitting platinum before Rkelly had time to complain and be jealous or put on pants

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP

Thank you for noticing my talent :hillarybiz:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
No I knew @NotMyL had personality since her days of @Jeromeindahouse days threads be hitting platinum before Rkelly had time to complain and be jealous or put on pants
Shakshuko I only went by one other name on this site and it was @TheShinning put respect on my name :ufdup:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

I don't know if they've done studies on our testosterone levels but reer sweden faraxs are crazy and very aggressive. I just came back from there.

:russ:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't know if they've done studies on our testosterone levels but reer sweden faraxs are crazy and very aggressive. I just came back from there.

My next destination is Sweden then.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

Oh, it's very high. Even the madows tell people not to piss off Somalis or you'll lose your life. Somalis are naturally viciously violent people. It's why we have the largest per-ethnic territory in whole of Africa.

There was a British lady in Somaliland back in 1930 mentioned Somali nomads having numerous sex with their multiple wives and being extremely aggressive.

Trending