Your average Faraax looks like this

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Now we all know why he wants to marry his cousin. Saves him from flirting with other women.

Loooooooool

Where’s @Mckenzie he got mad at me ever since I told him I had a cute pet name for him.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was that too far?
Lol @Samaalic Era would make a lovely pal, a guy friend who you never have to worry about his intentions :hemad:

@Mckenzie is somewhere looking for his next pimp outfit, waa changed man now, he’s onto bigger things, the last ship the family got was loaded :siilaanyosmile:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Lol @Samaalic Era would make a lovely pal, a guy friend who you never have to worry about his intentions :hemad:

@Mckenzie is somewhere looking for his next pimp outfit, waa changed man now, he’s onto bigger things, the last ship the family got was loaded :siilaanyosmile:
I was unprepared for this kind of Karbash, this is quite devastating to my Honor . The Empire will Strike back :wow:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I was unprepared for this kind of Karbash, this is quite devastating to my Honor . The Empire will Strike back :wow:
Lol you have replaced certain other person that shall not be named, you will be at the receiving end of all my future karbaash, prepare yourself :hillarybiz:

farax is like "I'm too sexy my shirt (x3)
so sexy it hurts. i'm too sexy for my wife (x2)
so sexy it hurts "

giphy.gif

Trending