Youngest New Zealand Victim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Mucad Ibrahim. This had me sad y'all. But Inshalaah he in heaven now. Inaa lilaah waa inaa ilaahi rajiiuun Aun

"CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand —Mucad Ibrahim was wearing little white socks, the type with grips on the bottom so that toddlers don’t slip, when he was carried out of the Al Noor mosque in this city.
Mucad, whose name is pronounced “Mou’ad” but who was more commonly called by the Arabic diminutive “Mou’adee,” was 3 years old. He was born in New Zealand to a Somali family who had fled fighting in their home country more than 20 years ago.

Mucad was “energetic, playful and liked to smile and laugh a lot,” his teenage brother Abdi wrote on Facebook. “Will miss you dearly brother.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-toward-the-gunman/ar-BBUSfgX?ocid=spartandhp

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Mucad Ibrahim. This had me sad y'all. But Inshalaah he in heaven now. Inaa lilaah waa inaa ilaahi rajiiuun Aun

"CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand —Mucad Ibrahim was wearing little white socks, the type with grips on the bottom so that toddlers don’t slip, when he was carried out of the Al Noor mosque in this city.
Mucad, whose name is pronounced “Mou’ad” but who was more commonly called by the Arabic diminutive “Mou’adee,” was 3 years old. He was born in New Zealand to a Somali family who had fled fighting in their home country more than 20 years ago.

Mucad was “energetic, playful and liked to smile and laugh a lot,” his teenage brother Abdi wrote on Facebook. “Will miss you dearly brother.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...-toward-the-gunman/ar-BBUSfgX?ocid=spartandhp
Eedo, please donate a portion of your ceyr to his family here:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
So sad wallahi might sound corny to you all but my heart bleeds with pain wallahi billahi. Allah Yar7amu amiin

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To help his family. You cheapskate.

Make dua and donate.

cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Read it....its a reminder of how fragile life is and how many people hates us muslims. We cant turn away and pretend everything is good in the world. Atleast thats how i see it

East take it easy, Halima is pregnant. She has enuf on her plate.

Read it....its a reminder of how fragile life is and how many people hates us muslims. We cant turn away and pretend everything is good in the world. Atleast thats how i see it
I dont need to indulge in it to know how much hate is out there. Not everyone can handle constantly being bombarded with depressing news. Everyone has their limits I've reached mine.Allah have mercy on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending